Really unercomfortable with sex talk...

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Eh, I've seen women do it without using any sort of plastic funnels and whatnot. It's just trickier for them to do than it is for men; not impossible.

Flanscho

The same goes for women! Some just need more guidance. Plus we have twice the nerve endings. (Fact!)

Yep. Penis = Overrated

I didn't say that a penis is better than a ******. That would be silly. You can't compare that. I just said that having a penis is overrated is in my opinion incorrect.

Women have a g-spot, men do not.

So I'd say they have more going on there.

God, I hate these "women are better than men! No! Men are better than women!" discussions. The industries are already increasing the gender gap in ridiculous ways with pens for the frail women hand only and chocolate only for girls, and whatnot. It's insane.

Not to mention that a woman will be as of now completely unable to know what it's like to actually have male genitals, same as men are unable to experience what it's like to be a woman. As such it's impossible to know "what is better", even if there would be any point.

Men and women even see colors differently. How could you or anyone else judge about sexual experiences from both sides?

Why is it not possible to just enjoy our bodies but have to turn everything into a competition. Does everything in the world has to be a race? Do we have to be "FIRST!!!" shouters in each and everything? "Oh, look, I can hug you better than you can hug me. I guess I won! Hah! You idiot!".

Last edited:

GhoulsNightOut

I didn't say that a penis is better than a ******. That would be silly. You can't compare that. I just said that having a penis is overrated is in my opinion incorrect.

Well I only said that because ukmale was making a big thing out of his small thing and I just wanted him to move on with his life already.

And it's totally comparable.........

GhoulsNightOut

>.< I was joking the whole time, I wasn't trying to turn this into a competition. To be honest, I can't even tell who's taking that user's posts seriously or not. I certainly don't.