Pro banthine-3 dry days

ukchick

Well it finally looks like my daughter's luck is changing. She has had 3 dry days now on these tablets. She's been told she can take up to 6 per day and is currently taking 4.
Sooooo hope this keeps up for her,it's about time she experiences a bit more confidence and postivity...so pleased for her.

Sprawling

That's great news! Your daughter deserves a lucky break. With a little luck maybe t will last. I hope she's enjoying her dry spell.

Englishman

Sounds great, I've heard of a lot of positive results coming from pro banthine. Keep is updated on her progress!

Englishman

Has anybody else here had success with pro banthine? I might try get perscribed it myself.. Someone on another forum has had success with it for over 7 years.

xtv89x

I myself have sweaty hands & feet. With the summer coming, its just getting much worse :( keep us update ukchick. Happy to hear that. Hope you guys the best :)

ukchick

I think natural therapy is better. Medicine is poisonous. Try yoga.
Thanks for the comment but everyone on this forum knows I've tried everything to help my daughters HH. I've never been on keen medicine for this condition either but like most people on this forum will vouch,you'll try anything if your life becomes so miserable.

Last edited:

Englishman

I think natural therapy is better. Medicine is poisonous. Try yoga.
Sorry but yoga won't do anything to reduce hyperhidrosis... It may make you a bit calmer or less anxious but apart from that it won't do much good. Medicine is poisonous? I'd rather be poisoned and live a half normal life then be sweating for the rest of my days.

Englishman

Thanks for the comment but everyone on this forum knows I've tried everything to help my daughters HH. I've never been on keen medicine for this condition either but like most people on this forum will vouch,you'll try anything if your life becomes so miserable.
Is your daughter still having success? As a teen myself I know how difficult it can be during these years.

ukchick

Is your daughter still having success? As a teen myself I know how difficult it can be during these years.
Yes,touch wood,she is...she's still at the stage of not getting too thrilled in case her luck runs out! But with summer coming up she will enjoy her life so much more if the stress of hand sweating reduces for her.I'm so so so happy for her.
She has had very little side effects and she takes 4 tabs daily.Worth a try for you or have you tried them? X

teandtoast

I use Probanthine but on hot days I find doesnt help as much but should make it a bit less (the sweating)