Post Yourned Handscribelings!

hippiechild

I've always found handwriting and the variations in it to be interesting and beautiful. I love, love seeing how different people go about the same task, adding their own flair and personality into it... always eager to look at things that people have written!

So, kindly SPW souls, I would like to see any and all of yourned handscribelings! :D

SANY0018.jpg

Writingsampler-1.jpg

I had no idea what to write.. so I just copied these generic sentences... you can feel free to do the same

Last edited:

hippochild

Handwriting handwriting... the writing of your hands.. no. maybe I should try with my toes later... :-D

HIPPOWRITIGNGGGGSS.jpg

Last edited:

hippiechild

Oh wow, Saraesa, I love your speedy, efficient connectivity of letters and the almost slash-like finish on the final Y's!
Great to see random doodles on the side too :D
Thanks so much!

Lea

Banned
Sarasea's writing seems interesting... I will post mine as well when I'm near scanner again.

Harleyq

Part of a doodle I made years ago in high school complete with captions. My handwriting's essentially the same now, maybe a bit sloppier, and smaller:

4zyfl2.jpg

hippiechild

Pink Paula, that sounds intriguing! It would be awesome to see your scrawlings!

Totally loving your diagram of speaking foods, HarleyQ! :D

Krista

157.jpg

I had to take a picture of it lol since my scanner isn't working at the moment..it kinda looks like the paper is really old or something. But that's my handwriting and one of my favorite poems.

hippiechild

Sooo many lovely writings! <3 <3

Aaw Handwritings!

ldghldhn.jpg

Yes this is the old picture from before Erik.
Yes! The beginning of the addiction! Neatest handwriting I've seen, as if it were done as a font or something!

I had to take a picture of it lol since my scanner isn't working at the moment..it kinda looks like the paper is really old or something. But that's my handwriting and one of my favorite poems.
I've never seen an f crossed in such a way! Soo cool and stylish!

I had this on my computer already from making a study guide for statistics.

Thank you soo much, TheWall! I like how you combo into your E's so fluidly :D

a page from my notebook

Worrywort, that's frawking amazing! That page alone has incredible personality, especially with the supportive outlines, paragraph organization and drawings! I love your graphic novel/comic book style.

Wrote that just now

Razz! That's like... eye candy! Ever so elegant! :eek: Easily some of the prettiest writing I've seen!

Last edited: