Post your space.

Post your computer space.

Here's mine, not very new i'll post a new one tomorrow or something, i also have a new laptop now :p

2qi9114.png

bfqe02.png

Last edited:

mrb

nice lap top mate , i soppose my space is my gym were im most happy ... work myself into a massive sweat for 2 hours , then on to the running machine im not happy until im knackerd ... helps me sleep lol if i dont do it im tossing and turning all night

posting my space...
2j2gcgx.jpg

I got 2 laptops. there's a 18 and half inch one and there's a netbook in the background.
And yes I don't eat out of plates lol. I cook several days food at a time and eat from the pans and pots. I dont even bother to reheat them. I'm lazy like that.

rayray

posting my space...
2j2gcgx.jpg

I got 2 laptops. there's a 18 and half inch one and there's a netbook in the background.
And yes I don't eat out of plates lol. I cook several days food at a time and eat from the pans and pots. I dont even bother to reheat them. I'm lazy like that.

lol at those pans,scrabble,made me laugh. :D nice place though.

here's my little corner where i do my stuff.

mcjjbfo3eje4ppwtj241.jpg

I can cook pretty good stir fry. :D it's pork with jalapeno in the wok and bitter melon in the other pan.

glad u find it amusing lol

When i look close at your laptop i can see my laptop on your screen - my laptop is famous! lol

BTW the food looks great :p

:eek: ur room is awesome !! im wondering now, what type of music do u like ?? btw american history x is someeeeeeeeeeeeee movie !!

ps

all the women on this site are cool!!! lol

Haha thanks :) When it comes to music I listen to absolutely anything, but favourites are anything from the late 6o's-early 70's , trip hop, folk and metal.
I love American History X, I'm a big Edward Norton fan lol

Lorraine Manca

2009_0919Image0005.jpg

i spent the night in this field once, so it was my space for a night. i was allergic to something in the grass out there though cause i was itching like a dog with fleas for a week afterward, ill never forget to bring a blanket again!!

johnny 85

Haha thanks :) When it comes to music I listen to absolutely anything, but favourites are anything from the late 6o's-early 70's , trip hop, folk and metal.
I love American History X, I'm a big Edward Norton fan lol

yer hes a really talented actor. one who i think gets over looked by ppl a lot of the time !!