Post your space.

I've been meaning to do this because I'm incredibly nosy about where other people live and it's only fair that if I look at their places then they should see mine. So here it is (I'm going to have to put it in two posts because I have a wonderful picture of my driveway that I want to share). Sorry about how dark it is, it's been raining all day!

My kitchen, as seen from the front door:
feb2010009.jpg

My living room, again seen from the front door:
feb2010010.jpg

Our bedroom (or at least most of it):
feb2010013.jpg

Kenzzie's bedroom:
feb2010014.jpg

Here's my "home office":
feb2010016.jpg

And here's that wonderful picture of the driveway, taken sometime last summer, I think (you can also see part of our porch):
4-20-08010.jpg

And here's our front yard (again, most of it):
birthday010.jpg

Last edited:

rayray

It has to be comfy, lol, it's where we spend all our time! :p Thanks :)

yes,true,but I dont think that all living rooms are comfy,i mean,yours is so cool,the room looks quite small and there's a big couch in it and a small window with a nice look out of it (it seems like that).

and the last pic with the driveway is so coool,I wish I had that near my house,the colors and stuff,ah. :)

Yeah, our whole house is pretty small, and we had to get a big enough couch to fit at least three people on it, so the couch takes up most of the space. And we always set out feet up on the coffee table, or else I drape my legs across Aaron's legs and then Kenzzie sits on top of us, lol. The window looks out onto our gigantic backyard. :)

I love where we live, there's a lot of green, which I'm not used to because I grew up in the desert. There's not very many lawns, per se, it's all just fields, it seems to me! And the river is literally right out front (in the picture with the pool, the white part is the river). The only bad part about our driveway is when we have to take the trash out in the rain. That's not very fun. But it's always nice because our neighbors grow jasmine, so we always get a whiff of it when we walk down the driveway. :)

Ignace

I'll post mine here, also in the workstation topic, I'm done with my cablemanagement. It's an improvement but still not 100%. I also got to fix the problem that my molex cable can't reach far enough for powering the back fan. T_T