Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Rose_Red

I got an organ this morning because my piano is broken ): it can't be tuned at all.
My grandad thought it was a keyboard, but either way it's electronic - I'm not used to those types.
Now I can play again, that's all that matters to me.
So I am very happy.

I got an organ this morning because my piano is broken ): it can't be tuned at all.
My grandad thought it was a keyboard, but either way it's electronic - I'm not used to those types.
Now I can play again, that's all that matters to me.
So I am very happy.

When you said that you got an organ this morning, I thought you meant a human organ. I was going to ask what you were going to do with it. :) My grandma has an organ and a piano and neither are tuned within an inch of their lives.

Rose_Red

When you said that you got an organ this morning, I thought you meant a human organ. I was going to ask what you were going to do with it. :) My grandma has an organ and a piano and neither are tuned within an inch of their lives.

hahaha! Next time I'll be more specific :)
I might have an organ.. maybe a liver.. in my draw
>_>
<_<

Some sound alright without tuning. My piano sounds awful, it hurts my ears just pressing the keys D;

DarkPhoenix

Finally got around to buying some glasses after wearing contact lenses for years. The optometrist was a very very strange man.

GhoulsNightOut

I've been snacking on raw almonds--my replacement for potato chips. They're pretty good! I'm gonna keep eating them until I get sick of 'em like what happened with the ginger candies.
Mmm...ginger candies....

I'm hungry but I don't wanna eat. I wish there was a pill out there which could completely suppress hunger without any dreaded side-effects.

Remus

Staff member
having a Bass Ale - I like it

does anyone in the UK drink Bass - or is the whole "brewed in England" thing just a marketing strategy?

They have Bass pubs here where you get it on draught it's OK I guess. I think 'John smiths' or 'cafferys' are a better 'bitter' ale personally. the cans with draught on the front with a widget to contain the pressure are the best of all.

If you like that sort of thing they also have 'real ale' pubs here with a host of pubs that serve ale out of wooden casks from small indie breweries. you can get these kinds of beers at supermarkets too with often querky names.

alelogos.png

I bet if you were a brit that you would be a member of these guys:

http://www.camra.org.uk/

Last edited:

coyote

They have Bass pubs here where you get it on draught it's OK I guess. I think 'John smiths' or 'cafferys' are a better 'bitter' ale personally. the cans with draught on the front with a widget to contain the pressure are the best of all.

If you like that sort of thing they also have 'real ale' pubs here with a host of pubs that serve ale out of wooden casks from small indie breweries. you can get these kinds of beers at supermarkets too with often querky names.

alelogos.png

I bet if you were a brit that you would be a member of these guys:

Campaign for Real Ale

cool! thanks for the tip - i'll see if i can find those here

I've had Boddington's in the draught cans, the only other beer i've had in that sort of can was Guiness

thanks, for the link - maybe I'll join

okcancel

Piggy banks do work. I don't spend the money I put in my piggy bank. There is no temptation to spend my special money collection either. It's nice :)

Phoenixx

tomorrow i'm going to the barber, i will have short hair tomorrow :D
i want this haircut :D

very-short-hair-styles.jpg
^ That's an awesome hairstyle! Please post pics once you get it done. :)

A cute guy talked to me today. It was only one question, yet I keep running the scenario through my head over and over, wondering if I looked okay or if maybe he had a slight interest. (Highly doubt that he did :p) Ugh, why do I have to be so obsessive?