Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

B

Beatrice

So, turns out I have a middle ear infection. I'm so relieved. Doped up on Tylenol with codeine now :D

Danfalc

Banned
Nervous, big day tomorrow, kinda scared.

Really should go to bed too as I have to be up early, but the pillow still smells of her perfume and its making me miss her ::(:

B

Beatrice

I'm having a sad moment.

I happened to end up listening to someone singing "Blessed Assurance" on YouTube, and it kind of tore me up. Unlike some ex-Christians, even though I no longer believe, I still retain a certain comfort and warmth and happy feelings when it comes to singing/listening to hymns (or any Christian music). It was a huge part of my life and meant so much to me, and now and then it depresses me that it's all been swept away.

I don't miss the negative aspects of being a Christian, and that list is VERY long; but I do miss all the good things. I think, because I've always been sensitive, insecure, and depressive from an early age, believing God would be there for me and help me, and that He loved me really helped me and was sometimes the one thing that comforted me. I no longer have that, and it still hurts sometimes.

If I think about it too much it makes me very depressed, so I should probably find something else to focus on.

B

Beatrice

I have a headache. I can't sleep. Photoshop and Tumblr are taking over my life. And just when I cut ties with Facebook.

Yeah, this site was my Facebook replacement :p I intended to be more free of the computer altogether, but then I started checking this site compulsively, as I did with Facebook. D'oh.

Sorry about the headache, hope it's gone by the time you read this (that is, assuming you DO read this.... haha)

Last edited: