Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Tiercel

Need to go to Wal-Mart later tonight. I should make a really fun trip of it; put some makeup on, spend some time at the mall (since it's up the street from Wal-Mart), get something to eat, shop around, listen to music really loud in the car. I need to DO something, I'm feeling stir-crazy.

That part sounds fun.

Oh yeah, also, I was given one of those shower wrap things with the straps so you don't have to worry about your towel falling, lol.

That part doesn't sound as fun. Predictable is boring. Live dangerously. ;)

Kiwong: Do what you feel you must for your own sake. But if you leave us, know that many people have enjoyed and appreciated your posts and that you will be missed.

Kiwong

Kiwong: Do what you feel you must for your own sake. But if you leave us, know that many people have enjoyed and appreciated your posts and that you will be missed.

Thanks Tiercel, and well done on being a pioneer in the photo and video posting, leading the way for others to have the courage to post theirs.

I think I need to limit my use here at least in the mornings before work. This place is like a branch to cling on to sometimes.

brokenfingers04

thier remaking some of my favorite movies:
Hellraiser
Childs Play why
Total Recall wtf
The Thing

and the sequels:
Die Hard 5 really?
Bad Boys 3
Ghostbusters 3 wow
Ghost Rider 2
The Bourne Legacy
Zombieland 2
Xxx: The Return of Xander Cage

thier remaking some of my favorite movies:
Hellraiser
Childs Play why
Total Recall wtf
The Thing

and the sequels:
Die Hard 5 really?
Bad Boys 3
Ghostbusters 3 wow
Ghost Rider 2
The Bourne Legacy
Zombieland 2
Xxx: The Return of Xander Cage

Well, proves there is nothing left but to remake and extend.
Although Hellraiser might be interesting.

AGR

I have decided to do a weight and food log,I mean its time,90 kg is sick for someone who is 1,69.

arsenalwa

Fears are getting worse. Even this site is giving me problems again. I just can't say anything.

Me too. That's why I stopped posting altogether.

Maybe part of the reason I stopped posting was that you stopped posting too, even. No more posts to say "this" to!

lunaticbinge

Me too. That's why I stopped posting altogether.

Maybe part of the reason I stopped posting was that you stopped posting too, even. No more posts to say "this" to!

Haha! Like minds, man. I stopped posting anything but YouTube links forever ago. All I use now is the chat but now that's starting to slip as well.

lunaticbinge

I can't say I posted less, but I can say it hasn't been nearly as enjoyable as when you two did it more often. You're the only one who reads my countdown thread arsenalwa and loony, wait, I forget, who's on first? :confused:

lol! Appreciate the thought, vj. Oh, and yes. ;)

arsenalwa

I can't say I posted less, but I can say it hasn't been nearly as enjoyable as when you two did it more often. You're the only one who reads my countdown thread arsenalwa and loony, wait, I forget, who's on first? :confused:

I think that is the only thread I've read every single post of.

Never heard a single song on it though ::p:

MrJones

I'm not sure what is more embarrassing, losing 4-0 or having Fernando Torres score against you.

- Spain is the current best national team.
- Fernando Torres is the 4th most expensive player ever (around 60 million €) and he scored only 1 goal with Chelsea since January.

So yes, a think it's the second one :D

Anyway it's not the same playing with Lampard, Essien and Malouda than with Xavi, Iniesta and Villa ::p: