Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Geezus... I don't think I have a life.
That depends on what the definition of "Life" actually is, for you.

Put 30 people in a room, and each one would probably write a different definition of it.
Well....except the religious ones - there's would be roughly the same.......to serve their God etc.

So, put 30 non-religious people in a the room.
None of their answers would be right.
None on their answers would be wrong.
No one or group of humans, has the right to dictate what "Life" SHOULD consist of for anyone, imo.

Do you believe you have no "Life" according to YOUR definition, or the definition other humans have enshrined into society, years ago? :thinking:

F0AM

Put 30 people in a room, and each one would probably write a different definition of it.
Well....except the religious ones - there's would be roughly the same.......to serve their God etc.

No one or group of humans, has the right to dictate what "Life" SHOULD consist of for anyone, imo.

Do you believe you have no "Life" according to YOUR definition, or the definition other humans have enshrined into society, years ago? :thinking:

Wow (world of warcraft) Blue

rhPWtm6.gif

I'm a simple man, do you breath? then u have it.

unless u are an undead :/ in that case would u have an unlife????

giphy.gif

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

No I mean I just checked my pulse and I don't have one. I'm officially dead :bigsmile:

giphy.gif

PugofCrydee

Actually, good post Blue. :thumbup:
Yes I was referring to a somewhat loose definition of a life I'd like to have.

For those who think life is just breathing... well no offence intended, but thats very simple and narrow minded thinking in my opinion.

Saying not having a 'life' is a thing called, language. It's commonly referred to as slang. So yea I agree, to respond with 'I'm breathing' is quite simple minded.

In my opinion, of course.

Blue's post showed logic and critical thinking. :)

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

I'm smashing the threads with things I like, I apologize if it seems like I'm hogging, but I figure this site has a lack of activity/feed as it is.

So I'm feedin SPW baby!!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I'm going through all my passwords today, as I have been meaning to do for about 4 years now. I don't trust them being saved on my browser and phone and all that, so I am manually writing them all down so I don't get frustrated when I inevitably forget one and can't log in to something.

Through the process though, I am going through a lot of old sites. Some are just dead, or from old jobs or college links or things like that. I came across a saved recording I had of an old roommate who would cackle when he laughed, and decided to share with SPW once. And I of course came across some old chat logs and deleted forum posts I wanted to save for just me. It got the nostalgia going like it always does, but I took something different away from it this time.

Back then I always came off as so optimistic, which is how I wanted to be. But inside I was miserable, probably more so than I can say I have been for a while. But I challenged those feelings head on, and stayed positive and optimistic to the point of naivety and great annoyance to anyone not in the mood. I didn't ignore the anxiety and depression, but I had such a strong feeling within me that things were going to be ok if I kept the right head on my shoulders and tried my best.

I know I'm really not like that anymore. I wonder if my focus should be trying to be like that again, or at least reclaim some of the good bits. It's not that hard to smile throughout my day. And that's all it really takes, you know?

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

I'm going through all my passwords today, as I have been meaning to do for about 4 years now. I don't trust them being saved on my browser and phone and all that, so I am manually writing them all down so I don't get frustrated when I inevitably forget one and can't log in to something.

Through the process though, I am going through a lot of old sites. Some are just dead, or from old jobs or college links or things like that. I came across a saved recording I had of an old roommate who would cackle when he laughed, and decided to share with SPW once. And I of course came across some old chat logs and deleted forum posts I wanted to save for just me. It got the nostalgia going like it always does, but I took something different away from it this time.

Back then I always came off as so optimistic, which is how I wanted to be. But inside I was miserable, probably more so than I can say I have been for a while. But I challenged those feelings head on, and stayed positive and optimistic to the point of naivety and great annoyance to anyone not in the mood. I didn't ignore the anxiety and depression, but I had such a strong feeling within me that things were going to be ok if I kept the right head on my shoulders and tried my best.

I know I'm really not like that anymore. I wonder if my focus should be trying to be like that again, or at least reclaim some of the good bits. It's not that hard to smile throughout my day. And that's all it really takes, you know?

I've learned for me personally, I can use the positive attitude for quite a while, but eventually I get mentally fatigued from it. So sometimes I just accept there will be times where I feel down and I don't want to be positive, or smile. For me, I have found this can help me return to a better state of mind more quickly.

F0AM

I hate when someone talks to me (not face to face) and takes like 500 hours between messages...if you don't want to talk, just don't do it ffs!

I talk about those who start the "conversation"

PugofCrydee

I hate when someone talks to me (not face to face) and takes like 500 hours between messages...if you don't want to talk, just don't do it ffs!

I talk about those who start the "conversation"

Not that I'm thinking you're referring to me Foam, but I have to admit I'm not that great at responding to pm's etc. I mean, I do, but it might just take me a little while to do it. Work, state of mind, other things that may be happening..