Post your picture thread

Eam

You're pretty lyricalliaisons, and that's a lovely smile, which is always nice to see! :)

You also remind me of someone I used to know.

I have been a member for a year now, but never posted my picture here before, so here we go:

Image0.jpg

Super cool! :cool:

Krista

This is me, kinda my introduction as well as im new haha so yes Im Sarah =)
25747_379287798360_510368360_3526602_4720520_n.jpg

Aw, welcome to the forum dear :)

And you're quite pretty, look out for all the boys who are going to be sending waves of compliments your way....they mean well, lol :rolleyes:

Kustamogen

Banned
yah look at the scrawniness.....one day Ill be fit again haha

ever since my shoulder surgery and panic issues I just cant get back into shape :(

Krista

yah look at the scrawniness.....one day Ill be fit again haha

ever since my shoulder surgery and panic issues I just cant get back into shape :(

You should just hush up. You're gorgeous, why on Earth you have social phobia is beyond me dear. I think you look quite nice, much more than nice :rolleyes:

Kustamogen

Banned
You should just hush up. You're gorgeous, why on Earth you have social phobia is beyond me dear. I think you look quite nice, much more than nice :rolleyes:

lol I dont really have social phobia.....my issues are most pure panic disorder....lol I cant even get to the places to have social phobia :( haha

Krista

lol I dont really have social phobia.....my issues are most pure panic disorder....lol I cant even get to the places to have social phobia :( haha

Oh, I see. That's not good at all :( So you've got extreme panic, you can't leave your house or it's a big struggle just to go places? What exactly panics you up, the thought that makes you fear to go out...if you don't mind me asking that is ::eek::

Kustamogen

Banned
Oh, I see. That's not good at all :( So you've got extreme panic, you can't leave your house or it's a big struggle just to go places? What exactly panics you up, the thought that makes you fear to go out...if you don't mind me asking that is ::eek::

I can leave my house and drive within 5 min or so (sometimes 10 if Im feeling awesome that day)......but its still a struggle. Ummm everything panics me. I feel like ass a lot and Im a hypochondriac so I freak myself out a lot and cause myself to have panic attacks. In the real world its anything/anywhere I can feel "stuck".....so like.....eating with friends at the local DQ......or having friends over.....so restaurants/movies etc are a no go.....waiting in line at 7-11 can even do it....anytime I feel like I cant just GTFO and get home easy Ill freak out (even though most of my attacks occur at home since I dont go out much haha)...but Ive had attacks while driving and have run red lights....or gone like double the speed limit just to get home!! Socially Im ok....Im pretty easy going and am not overly shy...I goof around a lot. But its more so the situation than people themselves.....ppl can cause it because I will feel embarrassed or something if I have to tell some one "Im about to freak out I have to leave NOW....bye"

Last edited:

Krista

I can leave my house and drive within 5 min or so (sometimes 10 if Im feeling awesome that day)......but its still a struggle. Ummm everything panics me. I feel like ass a lot and Im a hypochondriac so I freak myself out a lot and cause myself to have panic attacks. In the real world its anything/anywhere I can feel "stuck".....so like.....eating with friends at the local DQ......or having friends over.....so restaurants/movies etc are a no go.....waiting in line at 7-11 can even do it....anytime I feel like I cant just GTFO and get home easy Ill freak out (even though most of my attacks occur at home since I dont go out much haha)...but Ive had attacks while driving and have run red lights....or gone like double the speed limit just to get home!! Socially Im ok....Im pretty easy going and am not overly shy...I goof around a lot. But its more so the situation than people themselves.....ppl can cause it because I will feel embarrassed or something if I have to tell some one "Im about to freak out I have to leave NOW....bye"

Oh, wow. That's got to be pretty hard on you, have you had any major panic attacks while out and couldn't get home in time?

Kustamogen

Banned
Yah Im used to it now unfortunately....ummmm back when I went further I had a bunch where I couldnt get home. Those were so horrible.....one time I had to pull over cuz I was hyperventilating so bad that my hands clenched shut, my arms clenched into my chest....and I literally couldnt open my car door to get out! and still feeling like I couldnt breathe in my car and just completely freaking out....it was scary as hell! took me almost 10min of prying my arm on my steering wheel to extend it out enough to get my door open. Another time I had to pull over and I opened the door and just collapsed in a parking lot and had an ambulance called on me.....that was one of my first bad bad ones.