Post your picture thread

dizziple

Hey you all! i've been lurking around this site for some weeks now and i thought i would like to show my face out in the public :D

BUT.. ill start with the dog haha!

I loved finding this site!

Carstuar

dizziple said:
Hey you all! i've been lurking around this site for some weeks now and i thought i would like to show my face out in the public :D

Cute dog in the food bowl! Where's the big one that's going to eat it? :D

dizziple

Carstuar said:
dizziple said:

Cute dog in the food bowl! Where's the big one that's going to eat it? :D

Its living upstairs! I was actually forced to take this picture by my landlord! Isnt that inapropriate? :D

dpr said:
dpr said:
this is my cat, Gravy! both food names, weird! she is half-siamese so she's a little bit evil/mental...

Awww your cat is so cute! My friend has two cats that are a similar color to her. haha I know what you mean by siamese cats being mental.
:lol:

dpr

Katex88x said:
aww she is a lovely colour!! :D

Kien said:
Awww she looks so sad. :{

Hehe... yeah, she can't smile. No sense of humor whatsoever, but she loves to lie next to me on the couch and purr like crazy.

TheWall said:
Awww your cat is so cute! My friend has two cats that are a similar color to her. haha I know what you mean by siamese cats being mental.

It's something about the siamese cats you know? Very territorial. She hates other animals. She's attacked lots of cats and a few dogs in the past but now I'm not living with roommates anymore so it's just me and her so she's calmed down now. She is okay with people, but she doesn't like some female humans, I guess cuz she is a female. She gets a bit jealous lol

recluse said:
I love your cat dpr it's so cute.

celestialrecluse said:
yeah uhm...Gravy is one cute cat. she looks like she wants to eat me! i think i might just have nighmares tonight.lols!

lol... yup, she's cute but evil for sure

IceNerveshatter

I finally took a recent photo of myself. Here it is in all it's low-res glory.

to2.jpg

RedRibbons

Carstuar said:
I'm trying not to care about irrational emotions like embarrassment and shame anymore, so here goes.

image060rs0.jpg

pretty much everywhere, is gonna be hot!
..Well then I don't need a jacket!

lol nice pic carst! :eek: