Post your picture thread

MikeyC

I understand, dude. You'll realise how much quicker showers become with shorter hair...and how much cooler you'll be in summer!

Lea

Banned
When I´m showering, I tie the hair up so that it doesn´t get wet, and I´m washing my hair then separately in the shower once I get out.

truffleshuffle

When I´m showering, I tie the hair up so that it doesn´t get wet, and I´m washing my hair then separately in the shower once I get out.
I have to ask why that is? Its kinda defeting the purpus of a shower isan't it? When I had hair I would usualy save my hair till the last but I would not get out of the shower to wash my hair.

Last edited:

coyote

I have to ask why that is? Its kinda defeting the purpus of a shower isan't it? When I had hair I would usualy save my hair till the last but I would not get out of the shower to was my hair.

i usually take a tub of dirty dishes in with me - very efficient

and Dawn dishwashing detergent makes great shampoo - they even use it to clean off the critters that get caught in oil spills

Lea

Banned
I have to ask why that is? Its kinda defeting the purpus of a shower isan't it? When I had hair I would usualy save my hair till the last but I would not get out of the shower to wash my hair.

It actually depends on if the shower is fixed or not, once I was in a place where it was fixed so I found more practical to wash the hair right away, because if it is above your head it is difficult not to get it wet anyway.

AndyHan

Banned
2nbrsi0.jpg

hello again! Just for fun! :)

Last edited:
Oops, messed up again with the photo attachment thing.

Can you guys please unquote my picture? I'm taking it off the site now. Much appreciated.