Post your picture thread

GhoulsNightOut

graveyard.jpg

Cute. You bring out my necrophiliac urges. *gets aroused*

truffleshuffle

ok it worked, this is me and my little brother, yes hes super tall and im short
Very nice picture you both look great. Im short my self my younger brother is very tall and so was my dad somehow I guess I got the short end of the stick so to speak. I am barley taller than my mom.

Very nice picture you both look great. Im short my self my younger brother is very tall and so was my dad somehow I guess I got the short end of the stick so to speak. I am barley taller than my mom.

haha thank you, we have different dads, But Im still extremely short compared to my other family members.

I believe he answered your question, Mikey. Pay closer attention!

Damn it! You're right, I forgot that Puma wants to take over the world.

Hush, the people of Earth may not know yet that they'll soon be my minions dooooomm~

Did you at least donate your curls to Locks of Love?

What persuaded this change of style?

At first I wanted to donate it, but a lot the hairs were actually quite damaged and prone to knotting. I threw it way instead as it really wasn't in great shape.

Another reason is because I wanted a fresh start. Long hair is so much more work then short hair is. It used to get grease real quick, and washing it properly took like 10-15 minutes. Making showering a painfully long and tedious process.

And the third reason was because people are quite facsist where I live. A lot of people simply refuse to take me seriously with long hair. Which would be fine if I weren't struggling with insecurity issues. The hair style simply wasn't working in my favour for now.

I may let it grow again in the future, if the conditions are right.