Post your picture thread

MoonBoom

Allow me to fugly this thread up a little bit.::p:
Here's a picture of the flesh that's attached to the front of my head.
1h9i7l.jpg

:rolleyes: lol
Ghastly No?

Awesome pic man.
Very dark, reminds me of some Peter Steele stuff. And we all know how sexy he was (R.I.P.)
You're the boss

lonely_drummer

trippy!! I was randomly downstairs on the couch playing me guitar, usually what you'll always see me doing. And my roommate is into photography and whatnot. So I was sitting there with the sun blazing out my eyeballs, so there were shades, put em on then closed my eyes and played away. Then out of nowhere, my roommate sneaks up on me takes this photo. I was so pissed at her, I hate getting my picture taken but she just sent it to me and damn, its cool. I think the colours do the dazzling, thats for sure

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0

Shyangel

You look like a bad ass, Drummer! I think rather handsome to.;)

You should post a picture where we can see you better.

Shyangel

I don't know why! I guess your good at the guitar right? You would think with a talent like that that you would want people to see you.

Shyangel

Oh, good point! ^.^ Do you make your own songs? You should share them on here. I'm sure there great and I would love to hear them.:)

Going on topic...

There's alot of good looking people on this forum. I'm surprised you guys don't notice how good looking you all are.

Section_31

wow, Twig, your really very pretty, i LOVE your smile. Made me smile just looking at you.

You should show off more girl!! :). Your beautiful!

Last edited:

lonely_drummer

Oh, good point! ^.^ Do you make your own songs? You should share them on here. I'm sure there great and I would love to hear them.:)

Going on topic...

There's alot of good looking people on this forum. I'm surprised you guys don't notice how good looking you all are.

I hope no one gets mad I am posting audio in the pictures thread but these sounds are just as a part of me as my own head is. I'd rather you listen to my soul than stare at my face hehehehe

Cody Leitenberger - It's all the same by Dr. Guzzlegore on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

that one is my favourite of mine

Cody Leitenberger - Something Sane Final by Dr. Guzzlegore on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

and that one I wrote while backpacking across the country

I hope you enjoy!!!