Post your picture thread

Kinetik

You look great, Closetnerd. Everyone else does too, actually.

Anyway, form an orderly queue now ladies. ::p:

me.png

B

Beatrice

You look great, Closetnerd. Everyone else does too, actually.

Anyway, form an orderly queue now ladies. ::p:

me.png

Oooo, looking sharp! This photo reminds me of those Denmark-brand eyeglass ads (my aunt is an optician and owns an optical shop so I see them a LOT). You could probably model for them :p

Rembrandt Broam

Why can't super-villains be good-looking? :p

It confuses the audience.

They're sitting in the theatre, watching the final showdown, and they're thinking "Yeah Bond, let him have i.....oooh, he's actually quite cute. Maybe he's not so bad after all. I mean OK so he was going to destroy an entire city with that death ray he has in orbit, but just look at those cheek bones. And that smile. Mmmmm. And look at the cute kitty he has. Awww....."

Pookah

It confuses the audience.

They're sitting in the theatre, watching the final showdown, and they're thinking "Yeah Bond, let him have i.....oooh, he's actually quite cute. Maybe he's not so bad after all. I mean OK so he was going to destroy an entire city with that death ray he has in orbit, but just look at those cheek bones. And that smile. Mmmmm. And look at the cute kitty he has. Awww....."

Dude, Sean Bean was a Bond villain. He's the smex. So's Toby Stephens. *joins the dark side*

B

Beatrice

Haha thanks guys. I just think it's funny how you can go from looking scruffy and....... ick, to much nicer and put together. Those pics crack me up :p