Post your picture thread

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
@Beatrice - It really amazes me how you look comfortable in your own skin (except for your hands ... ::p:) and it seems to show in your general attitude, I wish I was more like that

B

Beatrice

@Beatrice - It really amazes me how you look comfortable in your own skin (except for your hands ... ::p:) and it seems to show in your general attitude, I wish I was more like that

Awwww :( Sometimes I'm confident, other times not. In general though I'd say I'm pretty insecure, but it fluctuates. If someone puts me down that's all I think about :/

But to be honest, often I wish I could be someone else just so I could have what I think of as "normal" hands.

I have major issues :p

Kinetik

Wow, thanks a lot for the comments, everyone. I'm glad to see this thread is back on track after my rude interruption of the beauties of SPW.

Nwz.jpg

Memories.

Phoenixx

Just seems like instead of seeing what the members look like, it's a beauty contest. I'm going to take my down. I don't want to be a part of it.
^ Awww. :( But it's not a beauty contest. Every single person who's posted here looks great! And that includes you :)