Post your picture thread

NickyNacker

Re: Post your pics! :)

Yea, that's most people I guess. Like a sky blue, or a darker shade? I'd settle for anything but brown, though green would be awesome

probably somewhere inbetween the two. lol maybe if you dislike your eye color so much you should get contacts. ::p:

Aiyieeeee

Go to "Quick Reply" and give the little picture of the mountains a click. They will ask you what you'd like to link to.. tell them and they'll get you all set up! Then you post it and behold your wonderful pixels :D
Picture58.png

Cute. Picture made me laugh.

And I noticed eye color was being discussed. I happen to have Green Eyes myself although they've been said to change color. Most of the time according to what I'm wearing. I've gotten Grey, Blue, Hazel,........even Purple. But when people notice my eyes, the easiest answer to give them is just Green.I've had people let the door close on their friend with crutches before because of my eyes and I've been asked if I'm Cherokee or mixed or something. It's fun. My right eye seems to be doing something crazy though. It's a whole lot darker on the upper right side and towards the bottom inside it's a little greenish honey. I don't like it. But my left is is much more better and consistent and brighter. So I end up looking kind of like a Cyclops or something. No idea where they came from. Must have skipped MANY generations because no one in my family has them. Likelihood of me passing them on to any kids I may have is less than slim. Too bad.

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER

My right eye seems to be doing something crazy though. It's a whole lot darker on the upper right side and towards the bottom inside it's a little greenish honey. I don't like it. But my left is is much more better and consistent and brighter. So I end up looking kind of like a Cyclops or something. No idea where they came from. Must have skipped MANY generations because no one in my family has them.

Post pictures of them! :D

NickyNacker

Cute. Picture made me laugh.

And I noticed eye color was being discussed. I happen to have Green Eyes myself although they've been said to change color. Most of the time according to what I'm wearing. I've gotten Grey, Blue, Hazel,........even Purple. But when people notice my eyes, the easiest answer to give them is just Green.I've had people let the door close on their friend with crutches before because of my eyes and I've been asked if I'm Cherokee or mixed or something. It's fun. My right eye seems to be doing something crazy though. It's a whole lot darker on the upper right side and towards the bottom inside it's a little greenish honey. I don't like it. But my left is is much more better and consistent and brighter. So I end up looking kind of like a Cyclops or something. No idea where they came from. Must have skipped MANY generations because no one in my family has them. Likelihood of me passing them on to any kids I may have is less than slim. Too bad.

my eyes have this weird yellow discoloration on the eye lid and it looks gross. it's not very noticeable to other people, but i can see it when i look in the mirror. i don't know what it is

Aiyieeeee

Post pictures of them! :D

Okay. ;)

HPIM2422A.jpg

Not the highest resolution so you can't see in detail, but there you go.

my eyes have this weird yellow discoloration on the eye lid and it looks gross. it's not very noticeable to other people, but i can see it when i look in the mirror. i don't know what it is

Yeah, they have names for all kinds of eye color configurations.

Are you talking about inside of your iris or on the actual SKIN of your eyelid?

Last edited: