Post your picture thread

javoon

DSCI0046.jpg

omg i cant believe i posted this uglyyyy ass picture of mee whoooaaa..dnt be mean people

FOR REAL

Banned
when i try to put photos on here it never fkn works! maybe im pressing the wrong button, "post your favourite music" that doesny work iether!

FOR REAL!

Generical

Re: Post your pics! :)

new macro combo with a reversed Prakticar 28mm M42 mount lens

Thumbnailed for the arachnophobics, sorry if it's still creepy lol

Not bad for £20

Last edited:

Generical

Ah i didn't know you two had met hadn't seen him as a disco type, he's usually puffing on his pipe holding a newspaper looking over his glasses puzzled at me....but then again, thinking about it...he really could have a dark horse disco spirit hiding in there, he's just got that twinkle in his eye(s)

Also the raisin type thing had got bigger....so it's either a new raisin or he's just making a raisin from his condiments.

Queen_Of_Pain

ooo, this spider is called james
he prefers summertime because his beautiful brown disco legs are a lot more noticeable than in foggy wet winters ::p:

loool
===================
nice pic unison :)
===================
@ Harleyq - coolness, I saw a toad/frog the other day sitting on a car boot sale table :O I thought it was an ornament until it flicked out one of it's legs omg :D

Danfalc

Banned

Does that say Mount gay rum?I didnt know booze had a sexual preferance :D

God i need to grow up,looking cool anyway man drink a shot for me.

Kinetik

Does that say Mount gay rum?I didnt know booze had a sexual preferance :D

God i need to grow up,looking cool anyway man drink a shot for me.

No need to grow up, we both have the rest of our lives ahead of us. And this particular drink is the preferred tipple of Señor Bond, one of your most famous countrymen. Shame on you for not knowing that. :D