Post your favourite music

A_Void_Ant

tight tight. You might not have heard this one, but check it out. Big song in the caribbean a couple years back

Cool I like reggae :) I listen to a lot of genres, mostly rock, but not rap though, admittedly, but I love reggae! I don't really pay mind to the words, I know a lot of people do, but I don't smoke weed or anything lol. I just love the sound of this music. :cool:

Cool I like reggae :) I listen to a lot of genres, mostly rock, but not rap though, admittedly, but I love reggae! I don't really pay mind to the words, I know a lot of people do, but I don't smoke weed or anything lol. I just love the sound of this music. :cool:

lol cool man. I live in Belize, so i hear this everywhere i go. I was born in NY tho, so I stay on top of my hip hop. There is a thread here called post your favorite reggae tunes and we added some pretty good songs!

Danfalc

Banned
Is grime like what that guy dizzie rascal raps to? Thats not really my thing lol.

Renagade is a classic,plus it's nice to see jigga getting murdered on his own **** like nas said.ANd lol yeah kinda..Dizzee has kind of gone comercial though.

This is one of his older songs
YouTube - Dizzee rascal - Hold ya mouf - Boy in da Corner

Though IMO this is more what grime is about,MC battles and just guys doing a freestyle diss.

YouTube - Trim Of Roll Deep - Slewin Manz (Sniper E Diss)

o ok. yea sounds just like cyphers in the US like the basement and hot 97 freestyles, besides the accent. I would want to see rhyme for rhyme the best grime lyricist vs. an underground emcee like Loaded Lux from the Lionz den. That would be hard

Danfalc

Banned
o ok. yea sounds just like cyphers in the US like the basement and hot 97 freestyles, besides the accent. I would want to see rhyme for rhyme the best grime lyricist vs. an underground emcee like Loaded Lux from the Lionz den. That would be hard

Underground is always better though,look at people like Immortal technique ect.And yeah I would say the flow is a little different,and the accent obviously.But grime is like our version of old school hip hop.Its amazing what some people can do it considering they dont have a studio,record deal ect

YouTube - Devlin - Wiley Diss

Danfalc

Banned
O crap!! when was that? whoever got dissed wud need ETHER to get back at that other girl shystie!!

It was a few years back now,Lady Fury wasnt getting as much exposure as she wanted so she dissed Shystie to try and boost record sales,Shystie ended her career lol.