Post your favorite Youtube videos!

PerseverareJasmine

The Elements by Tom Lehrer - updated version by Foundring - YouTube

I've always liked The Elements Song, and I'm actually trying to learn it right now, although I'm trying to learn the shorter version, not the one the guy in the video performs. It basically lists all of the elements in the Periodic Table of Elements, but it is set to a fast tune and the lyrics whiz by. I love how deep he gets into the song. Its really attractive to me when a guy sings, even if he doesn't sing all that well. I think its very cute.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I've always liked The Elements Song, and I'm actually trying to learn it right now, although I'm trying to learn the shorter version, not the one the guy in the video performs. It basically lists all of the elements in the Periodic Table of Elements, but it is set to a fast tune and the lyrics whiz by. I love how deep he gets into the song. Its really attractive to me when a guy sings, even if he doesn't sing all that well. I think its very cute.
That was really cool. The guy knows his stuff. From that embedded video, I found his song saying the countries of the world, too.

The Nations of the World from the Animaniacs - updated with new countries (2013) - YouTube

takeheart

Wow good luck learning that. The guy in the video though...sounds funny and good at the same time. I wonder how long it takes roughly to learn the song, especially this version.

PerseverareJasmine

Wow good luck learning that. The guy in the video though...sounds funny and good at the same time. I wonder how long it takes roughly to learn the song, especially this version.

It is definitely a tongue twister. I've been working on it for a while and I still screw up a lot. He must have spent a very long time memorizing it. I'm still learning it off of a piece of paper I wrote the lyrics down on.