Post your dream life

marielb

I would be a vet,have alot of money,big house,my pets and be married with 6 kids.(i would love a big family of my own) as i grew up with 5 sisters xxi wish ::(:

oomindioo

Dream life hmm? I was a spoiled child, that's how my parents showed their affection when I was growing up, so I know that materialistic things mean nothing. Just being able to go somewhere for a vacation, just for a few days to relax and not have my "illness" effect it would be my dream.

marielb

thx,i hope so too xx

THROUGH BACK THE SHOULDERS,LET THE HEART SING,LET THE EYES FLASH,LET THE MIND BE LIFTED UP,LOOK UPWARD AND SAY TO YOURSELF-NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Felgen

A beautiful wife, strong and fine kids and an upper middle-class house in the suburbs. Enough money to buy what I want, but not enough to make me full of myself and make my kids spoiled. I'd love to collect classic cars in this ideal life as well.

Apotheosis

I'm lulled back into consciousness by the vibrations of a solid bass beat backing up a melody guitar's soft, mournful wails. I open my eyes and look out my floor to ceiling windows overlooking a quiet little cove where the tide rolls in to produce a natural harmony in the waves' vibrations reflecting off the walls of submerged rocks. I open the window, step forward, and fall.

With a splash my body's momentum sends me flying underwater. I look around and let the gentle eddies of current carress me, guiding me along in my explorations of our neighboring world, these beautiful reefs of life in liquid, simple lives for simple creatures and yet such wonder they inspire in the human mind... and heart.

But back to the surface I flee, broken patterns cannot uphold eternity. I've meaning to weave, spinning threads like arachne's grace, producing grand, interwoven purpose within the simple lines of our every day dealings. Such is the life of an Outsider; we see and understand the world around us all the better for our position without, unaffected by the toils of commonality.

In my perfect dream world there is no set state for how things are. I cannot function without change, without being able to change so: my dream is to control my dream. To be master of my own life and its direction and dealings. Then I could have what I wish, when I wished it, so long as it fits my predetermination of who I am to be.

Last edited:

Fighter86

I would be a degree holder, preferably with a master's. Great carrer, own place and transport. Good social life, parties, holidays, lots of attention from men I actually want to attract. Perhaps I might have a partner, but even if not, I'm happy with the plentiful attention from smart, successful and generous men.

There's just one thing that I want.. and that's life without fear. If I could wake up and somehow, by some miracle I no longer feared anything... well then, the possibilities are endless. I could be confident, because I'd no longer fear what others thought of me. I could be successful, because I wouldn't fear failure. I could open my heart to others and truly love because I wouldn't be afraid of getting hurt. I'd be free to be myself.

Brilliant!!:) ^I would say this too.

The last therapist I had asked me "What is it that you want"?
I replied....."I want to be free"

...I am locked in a prison made of fear ::(:

lunarla

I'd like to be able to live comfortably. And not have to really worry about money too much. I wanna fix my record player, and have a fantastic collection of vinyl : ) I wanna have lots of plants and for my kitty to live with me. I also want to have biiiiiiiig windows and feel comfortable enough to have them open, and for it to be light in my house. But I want to put a blue film over one of them so there's always a blue hue. I also wanna be able to cook lotsa delicious things. I also wanna wake up with the mornings. And for my mood to be more consistent than not. And I wanna be feeling like I have enough energy for things and to always be creating and learning. Maybe to have a bit of my mind, memory, and concentration back. And to have done, and be doing good things.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I also wanna wake up with the mornings. And for my mood to be more consistent than not. And I wanna be feeling like I have enough energy for things and to always be creating and learning. Maybe to have a bit of my mind, memory, and concentration back. And to have done, and be doing good things.

YES! Want my memory back, and concentration paying attention ppl explain something and I space out. Meh. Like what you just wrote and I quoted, explain that again? =)

There's just one thing that I want.. and that's life without fear. If I could wake up and somehow, by some miracle I no longer feared anything... well then, the possibilities are endless. I could be confident, because I'd no longer fear what others thought of me. I could be successful, because I wouldn't fear failure. I could open my heart to others and truly love because I wouldn't be afraid of getting hurt. I'd be free to be myself.

Fear without it controlling you; but fear is there for reasons. Fear of nothing means you can love nothing. You'd be a sociopath. =) I've accepted we need fears but not to the extent I feel them and let it run my life... BUT

This is possible to BE FREE... long, hard journey I heh am facing fears again; to live my dream life. I know ups and downs will be like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride I can attest to that now but...

My dreams for me to be the master of my fears not let fear be my master. Sometimes like recently, facing things is good and bad results, mostly good just never view it that way doing so more now, looking at the positive side of things - but still feels like I'll always be tethered to unabashed and raging fears. Like it's cold tight grip will never lose it's death grip on moi.

But press on. Keep on the path, we all can get there. =)

lunarla

YES! Want my memory back, and concentration paying attention ppl explain something and I space out. Meh. Like what you just wrote and I quoted, explain that again? =)

I am sooooooo spacy! It's the worst : ( I just want a little bit back, that's not so much to ask! hmph

MrJones

My dream life would be a life in which i wouldn't desire a dream life.

simply perfect :)

If you're happy, nothing else matters. I mean, maybe someone who has no money, no job, no house but have someone to love is happier than someone else with a mansion, a great job and a wonderful family. That is, maybe if some day that perfect life you have thought of comes you realize that it's not as perfect as you thought it would be. And maybe some day, when you think you have nothing, you will find something that makes you really happy (I hope the second will happen to all of you:D)

my dream life would be to be confident with myself and who i am, being happy, smart, wise and funny. I would love who i am, and have lots of respect for the way i am.
Jump around, skip, hop and be myself basically!!

I also like to earn like 50k GB a year, living my dream job as a designer..
living my dream house, one for my family, one for myself,
putting my buisness out in the market..

having my own photography studio, taking fashion photography
having rh confidence to build a network of contact..:p

having a pet rabbit and cat and dog..
being surrounded by true and funny friends..

loving the ones i love, and not just myself.. doing things for others unselfishly..
and last but not least, meeting my one and only..

Last edited:

Kiwong

This, minus the ball

Tom-Hanks-in-Cast-Away-006.jpg

Wilson, I don't need you Wilson.

I'd like the island to have unexplored natural history like part of Papua New Guinea.

EscapeArtist

Remember to post something you can work towards, a goal that motivates you rather than 'what will never be' and will discourage you. (Everything CAN be, though!)

A day in the life of my dream life...
Well, I'm not going to go into detail because I would need to be a perfectionist about that and it would take FOREVER. But I imagine living in an eco village that feels exactly like a home, with a medium sized group of others who feel a lot like one family. :) It would be a beautiful location, open and with variety and hills! I would be a naturopathic doctor and have my own office somewhere off of the site of the village, where I would offer my service and help tons of people find their own beauty in life like I have. On my free time I would finally get to live out the life of a child, free to run in the fields and forests with others who are true to their heart, examine the beautiful plants and flowers and marvel at the wonder of nature, sit on the grass in dusk and have a good time with the group of people feeling completely comfortable. I'd be able to be 100% honest naturally, the barrier I put up would be gone. And then, I'd resort to whatever I would live in at the time, whether it's a tipi or a van or a tent or a small eco-hut that I construct... Yep... Ahhh...

Last edited:

DeepBlueSea

I'd be able to be 100% honest naturally, the barrier I put up would be gone. And then, I'd resort to whatever I would live in at the time, whether it's a tipi or a van or a tent or a small eco-hut that I construct... Yep... Ahhh...

Hey that reminds me of a project I saw on the show 30 days! It was pretty cool. They talked to 2 people about their consuming habits and measured how many worlds they would need if everyone in the world lived like the 2 individuals. I think it was about 6 earths or something 0.0

Anyway here's the commune

Dancing Rabbit: 30 Days

They're pretty awesome. They even compost their own erm... waste... for lack of a better word. ^.^