Post your art

Ithior

Drew this little house I had in my room. This is more or less the original size of my drawing (scanning it really increased the size). Also, there is some light horizontal streaking because of the scanner. Anyway, I think it looks pretty good compared to the original, though again I had some issues with proportions. Couldn't really reproduce the broken roof either. Colouring with orange didn't turn out very good on this paper (recycled paper).
QElRXex.png

Original house, the angle I drew it from was not exactly this one.
xlNFgmM.jpg

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Just a shitty picture of a small painting I made

I have no idea why I can't turn it how it's supposed to be

Attachments

• Tryptique1Small.jpg
    Tryptique1Small.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
Just a shitty picture of a small painting I made

I have no idea why I can't turn it how it's supposed to be

I actually kinda like it. The flow and colours remind me of a lake in the deep forest during full moon. It may not have been what you planned - but the outcome is nice regardless.

Ithior

^
Man, you can draw. Great job. :thumbup:

I find copying relatively easy (though I still screw up proportions all the time). I can't draw from imagination, I can't even get a clear picture of what I want to draw in my head.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I find copying relatively easy (though I still screw up proportions all the time).

:bigsmile: Sorry, this just made me laugh because I was exactly the same during my art class in high school.

I can't draw from imagination, I can't even get a clear picture of what I want to draw in my head.

I can definitely relate there. I've never been great at drawing from imagination either.

Zaki

I can't draw from imagination, I can't even get a clear picture of what I want to draw in my head.

Same here. I want to, but can't seem to make it happen. I need a picture or an object or a person in front of me...something.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
^I don't think it is weird, it was meant to be a sunrise over the sea, and both the sea and the sunrise are relaxing... So I guess what I was trying to do kind of worked. :)

^I don't think it is weird, it was meant to be a sunrise over the sea, and both the sea and the sunrise are relaxing... So I guess what I was trying to do kind of worked. :)

..Now I feel dumb. I didn't realize it was sideways. :eek:h:

I thought they were interpretive flowing vertical lines referencing narrative through waves and colour. My eyes suck. :X

Still great, though. ;P

Ithior

Does anyone have a drawing tablet? I am learning how to draw right now and I would like to eventually start colouring those drawings digitally. I'm doing this more as a hobby, so I don't need to go for the expensive tablets, but I was wondering if the cheaper ones (~100€) have a good quality. For example, is this one good or maybe too simple? I don't really know what to look for, but it's still a long time until I buy one (I'll wait until I can draw from imagination decently).

Requiescat

Very nice work Black Puma, in fact the entire thread was very nice to go through. I'll maybe have a look for some of my stuff. I did do a Shark in blender once, but I lost that! Broke my heart lol.

grapevine

Well this is not exactly art. Its kind of a humor thing I had going with my passive belittling of my partner 'rugs' as the time. All my frustrations and also attempts at attention would go into funnies like these:

308k39t.jpg

It was a merge of him mixed with Michael Jackson. I later added heaps of glitter and lettering and even drew his car in it and stuck it on lol

I'd also do heaps of online drawings. Id nearly always draw him in some frustration because of how childish he could be lol. It was my way of releasing stuff""

xmjsqd.png
29oo02t.png

and my frustrations with my old clueless & smokey boss (her name was Deb but I secretly alled her Dab lol):
11vh5ec.png

Last edited: