Post your art/ passion.

Shyangel

@Phocas

Those are beautiful pictures. You seem very good at it to me.

If you take any more be sure post'em here.
I would love to see them.

GhastlyCC

I enjoy drawing more than most things in the world.
It relaxes me.
But I hardly consider myself an "artist"....On account of I suck,lol
And I don't really like sharing all that much...but..eh why not?
fqcs0.jpg

j7ztjk.jpg

1ep27n.jpg

^ These are probably the best of what I have on this computer.
And then there' this doodle...I like it just because it makes me laugh. "P
2nu3y3s.jpg

Last edited:

MikeyC

Sorry, Ghastly, but you said you suck. I don't see that anywhere. All I see are great drawings!

GhastlyCC

Sorry, Ghastly, but you said you suck. I don't see that anywhere. All I see are great drawings!

Thank you,Mikey. :)
I just tend to not like my work all that much.
And when I do....I look at it until I find something I hate about it.heh

Shyangel

Your pictures are really good, Ghastly! Why would you even come close to think other wise.

By the way, the reason people don't post in this thread, I've realized, is because there's another that already exists. I didn't know that! lol

GhastlyCC

Thank you,Shy.:)

And heh.
I knew about the other thread.
But I like to try and keep this one alive since it's for various types of art rather than just drawings.
I want to see what people can do! :p

Phoenixx

I finally see your pictures, Ghast. Not sure why they didn't show up for me the last time I looked here, but man you're really good! Absolutely love the first one, did you use charcoal pencils?

I think it's common for people who draw and such to think they're not so good. I've had compliments on past projects before, yet I never see what they see. I always find the littlest flaws. It's hard for me to be happy with what I create on paper, even though I enjoy drawing. It doesn't make sense. :rolleyes:

Imaginary

I think this is my illustration that description about my personal:

brokenhearto.jpg

When I drew this, I imagine myself in the mirror, saw myself crushed by the color of blood hatred, like a wilted rose, fell then died.

*U just can see the image if u register on imageshack*

Rembrandt Broam

I think this is my illustration that description about my personal:

brokenhearto.jpg

When I drew this, I imagine myself in the mirror, saw myself crushed by the color of blood hatred, like a wilted rose, fell then died.

*U just can see the image if u register on imageshack*

That's incredible! :eek: You have a really wonderful style and you're clearly very, very talented.