Post your art/ passion.

Shyangel

I wanted to create a place where everyone can share there artistic expressions and possibly, there passions. Do you draw, paint, write, play an instrument, share it with us, I would love to see it.

Or if you have something your really passionate about, like; music, games, sports ect. Tells us about it.

Share with us your talents and passions.

Whatever crazy thing they might be.

If I can find one of my horrible drawings I'll post it here, because even though I suck at it, I do really love doing it.

Last edited:

Shyangel

*The crowd goes wild!!!!!!!!!*

Thanks for posting that awesome video, Mikey.
That drum solo kicked ass! What was the big mistake?

MikeyC

Yes I did!!! I guess I'm just blind. lol
Haha, it's okay. If I ever get a video camera or something, I will record a new one, as that was recorded 2 years ago. Not hugely keen on doing such a thing but hey, I want to hear my own progress.

Shyangel

Haha, it's okay. If I ever get a video camera or something, I will record a new one, as that was recorded 2 years ago. Not hugely keen on doing such a thing but hey, I want to hear my own progress.

I think I saw it this time! You lost the stick at the end, right?
Eh, these things happen. I just hope no body was wounded by the rogue stick.::p: You should totally do that. Why aren't you keen on it?

MikeyC

I think I saw it this time! You lost the stick at the end, right?
Eh, these things happen. I just hope no body was wounded by the rogue stick.::p: You should totally do that. Why aren't you keen on it?
Yeah, I dropped it. I was close to finishing, anyway, and it was all ruined. I figured it would be funny to keep that on the video.

Not keen on it because I'm not always comfortable being filmed. If I get a camera I might face it, but probably not any time soon.

Shyangel

Yeah, I dropped it. I was close to finishing, anyway, and it was all ruined. I figured it would be funny to keep that on the video.

Not keen on it because I'm not always comfortable being filmed. If I get a camera I might face it, but probably not any time soon.

I have the same fear alot of the time but I deal with it on most occasions. You have nothing to fear, though, your doing something you look far from stupid doing.;)

Nathália

My camrea sux but here are some things

ofsgfp.jpg

A rat monkey thing with a cactus. It's suppose to be a monkey but someone thought it was a rat.

vmvm8k.jpg

Food

72877a.jpg

Sweets

Shyangel

Wow, your really good at molding/sculpting! I love the monkey one it's to cute and I just have an obsession with monkeys.:D

Are they made out of clay or what?

Make sure to post any others you make.:)

Shyangel

I like to draw characters, nothing fancy. I just draw for the fun of it and am very far from being impressive. I just thought I would share it with you guys because I love doing it.

DDR011.jpg

MikeyC

Beleza, I love those pretzels! Awesome.

Shyangel, that's a great drawing! It's better than you're letting on. Have you considered illustrating for a book or something? Drawing for a living?

Nathália

Shy Angel You have good details on her. Like her shape, back of the hair, roots of the hair, lips, clavicles.....Okay it's just good, I couldn't do those details :)

Yes. It's clay. I'm an amateur but Okay.

Thx Mikey C

Shyangel

Beleza, I love those pretzels! Awesome.

Shyangel, that's a great drawing! It's better than you're letting on. Have you considered illustrating for a book or something? Drawing for a living?

@Beleza

Thanks.:) I hope to learn and get better. I feel like I have potential. That's really it, though.

Thanks, Mikey.:) I've thought about it, but it seems like those jobs aren't stable and are hard to get into and pay less then alot of jobs when starting out. I think that would be my dream job, but that's what I think it is, a dream. I really hope to get better at it so I can actually call it a talent and not a decently drawn picture.

MikeyC

Thanks, Mikey.:) I've thought about it, but it seems like those jobs aren't stable and are hard to get into and pay less then alot of jobs when starting out. I think that would be my dream job, but that's what I think it is, a dream. I really hope to get better at it so I can actually call it a talent and not a decently drawn picture.
Having a career in any kind of art is difficult. I so hope you can make something out of it, though, because you definitely have talent there that needs sharing with the world. :)

Shyangel

Having a career in any kind of art is difficult. I so hope you can make something out of it, though, because you definitely have talent there that needs sharing with the world. :)

Thanks, Mikey, I hope I can share some kinda talent with the world one day.
I hope one day you will stop questioning yourself, and say to the world, "I'm a great guy." and mean it. Because you are.:)

MikeyC

Thanks, Mikey, I hope I can share some kinda talent with the world one day.
I hope one day you will stop questioning yourself, and say to the world, "I'm a great guy." and mean it. Because you are.:)
Aww, thanks. That's so nice of you. :)

Phoenixx

@ Beleza: Those are nice! Is that polymer clay you're working with? I've always wanted to try working with that. I love sculpting, but I haven't done it in years. I really need to get back into art. I'm starting to, I'm just exceptionally slow.

@ Phocas: Those are great shots! I think I will be following your page. :)