post pictures of your instrument!

Lorraine Manca

and tell its personality!
my violin is german(Bernd Hiller 1984), extra orange, its smaller and quieter than most violins. i think some violins sound happier and other ones sound sadder. mines more cheerful and warm, not serious or mellow and definately not sad, if that makes sense.
so go for it describe your instruments personality!

ewl, that picture was too big!!

Last edited:
:D:D

sorry

but is no one else on their knees sobbing hysterically at the title of this thread..

lorraine I love it :D

lonely_drummer

Here is a pic of me with all my instruments and amps

IMG_0651.jpg

from the left, that is my small body Aria acoustic guitar. Shes old, I had her since I was 11. Its not your ordinary acoustic guitar, almost everyone that has heard it thought I was playing a sitar. The semi hollow to the right is my stage guitar. Unfortunately she will soon be retiring since I will be adding a Vox Virage to my collection in the near future. To the right of the semi hollow is probably the guitar that means the most to me and is probably in the worst condition. The Morris acoustic guitar was a gift from my uncle who used that guitar to busk while he was living on the streets. It has a few broken tunning keys and theres a huge crack on the side of the body from when my uncles ex girlfriend threw it at his head but man, the sound is amazing. Next up is my mandolin which Im holding. Its fairly new and pretty sweet. To the right is my old Epiphone Gothic Les Paul. I used to use this on stage but then I just gave it away to my best friend right before I moved away, so shes in good hands. Next to that is the Fender Squire bass. All I can say is beautiful guitar and last but not least is the banjo. The only instruments excluded from this pic is my keyboard and my drums

Lorraine Manca

Here is a pic of me with all my instruments and amps

View attachment 464

from the left, that is my small body Aria acoustic guitar. Shes old, I had her since I was 11. Its not your ordinary acoustic guitar, almost everyone that has heard it thought I was playing a sitar. The semi hollow to the right is my stage guitar. Unfortunately she will soon be retiring since I will be adding a Vox Virage to my collection in the near future. To the right of the semi hollow is probably the guitar that means the most to me and is probably in the worst condition. The Morris acoustic guitar was a gift from my uncle who used that guitar to busk while he was living on the streets. It has a few broken tunning keys and theres a huge crack on the side of the body from when my uncles ex girlfriend threw it at his head but man, the sound is amazing. Next up is my mandolin which Im holding. Its fairly new and pretty sweet. To the right is my old Epiphone Gothic Les Paul. I used to use this on stage but then I just gave it away to my best friend right before I moved away, so shes in good hands. Next to that is the Fender Squire bass. All I can say is beautiful guitar and last but not least is the banjo. The only instruments excluded from this pic is my keyboard and my drums

wow! thats like the brady bunch in guitar form. thats so awesome!

DeathMetal

Here is my Epiphone Goth Flying V
epiphone.jpg

My ESP Viper baritone
07-18-09_0322.jpg

I also have this cheap bass guitar that I never play. I am too lazy to take a pic of it so I'll just use this one I found on google.
40774_l.jpg

Last edited:

Tiercel

Since I posted in a different thread, I may as well post in the correct place.

3693-izabella.jpg

And she's got EMGs (85 bridge, 81 neck @ 18V), so she really only sounds good through this:

picture.php

Unfortunately 50w Marshalls, twin homes, neighbors, and family members don't mix too well....

::eek::

I've also got two other cheap electrics, an acoustic with a good tone but terrible action, a Squier P-bass w/ a Quarter Pounder, a cracked-top mandolin, a cheap old violin I can barely play, and a keyboard. Oh, and an assortment of guitar effects, practice amps, and picks. Maybe later I'll post pics if I feel like draggin' them out.

Last edited: