Post any eccentric behavior that you have :)

sevenroses

I have a couple of eccentric behaviors of my own. I like to drink my tea with cold water :) I also like to rate movies on a piece of paper :) I do the sign of a the Cross before a stressful situation. I'm pretty sure I have more. How about you guys :)::p:

stephen

I remove all the tags from my clothes especially at the back of the neck. I can't stand feeling them on my skin.

I can't stand sitting like a normal human being. I always have my feet up when the situation allows it. I've even sat upside down a few times just for the heck of it. ::p:

Quiet Angel

I think about everyone I know and compare them to animals.
I think, "What animal does this person look like?"

Tiercel

I can't stand sitting like a normal human being. I always have my feet up when the situation allows it. I've even sat upside down a few times just for the heck of it. ::p:

Right now I'm sitting with my left leg up on my guitar amp (up about stomach high) and my right foot on my little sub woofer. I like to tell myself that I keep my feet off the floor because my tender toes tend to get cold in the winter.

And I tend to rest one ankle on the other knee all the time. I remember that I shouldn't sit like that for too long every time my foot/leg falls asleep and I can't walk for a minute. As if I wasn't awkward enough around other people....

:rolleyes:

Rembrandt Broam

I have a couple of eccentric behaviors of my own. I like to drink my tea with cold water :)

You just can't beat a steaming cold cup of tea.

When I'm anxious about something, I do that thing where I tell myself that if some inconsequential action goes one way it will be fine, if it goes the other it won't. Like if I'd been for a job interview, and I'm sitting around wondering if I got the job, I might tell myself that if I can dash downstairs and answer the next phone call by the third ring, it means I'll get the job, but if I don't make it in time then I won't. The result is that I just end up cranking up my anxiety even further.

I have had strange aversions to many foods and have gone my whole life without eating these foods once (not because I am narrow minded or something, but because it literally make me sick to think about putting these things in my mouth).

I have always been repulsed by mayonaise. Have never eaten mayo or any type of Mayo- based food like potato salad.

Can't stand to see or smell lobster, crab legs, or other seafood. Something really weird is that i'm terrified of spiders, and lobsters and crabs remind me of giant spiders so it scares me to even look at them.

Beans and rice scares me too.

mrb

if i cant remember something like someones name ect , i use word association , for instance my gfs daughter new bf is called amen .... so to remember his name i think of a word to help me remember his name , so i call him jesus .... amen you say after a prayer ... so its jesus .... he did look at me a bit funny when i called him jesus , but laughed when i told him why :)