Poll: Would you date an SP?

Would you date an SP?

• Total voters

MaliceInWickedland

Definitely yes for me. I need someone who can understand where I'm coming from and who won't judge me for being the way I am. I've dated social guys before and the results were very unnerving because they didn't quite grasp the fact that I'm socially inapt. They would drag me along with them to hang out with their friends who made me feel very awkward, especially since they were all guys. I have very low tolerance in talking to guys because they're the ones who generally make my SA skyrocket, for obvious reasons. I'm the type of girl who prefers to spend time with the person I like privately and not around others. If I'm around other people, I can't bring myself to properly show affection without getting overwhelmingly self-conscious.

Definitely yes for me. I need someone who can understand where I'm coming from and who won't judge me for being the way I am. I've dated social guys before and the results were very unnerving because they didn't quite grasp the fact that I'm socially inapt. They would drag me along with them to hang out with their friends who made me feel very awkward, especially since they were all guys. I have very low tolerance in talking to guys because they're the ones who generally make my SA skyrocket, for obvious reasons. I'm the type of girl who prefers to spend time with the person I like privately and not around others. If I'm around other people, I can't bring myself to properly show affection without getting overwhelmingly self-conscious.

Take all the above and sub in my infuriating existence. Change a few words, omit a sentence or two.

No, there is nothing more to add.

Last edited: