Pix that make you laugh :)

MollyBeGood

tumblr_lhccqjy43R1qgewq6o1_500.gif

LoL is that the heavy guy from the Today Show-can't think of his name :p

Yeah, what is going on there? ::p:

Inquiring minds would like to know. If I let my imagination fun wild for just a second, I think I know what's going on, but surely not! :) (For those who don't know, that is part of the ending credits to one of the Harry Potter movies.)

MikeyC

Inquiring minds would like to know. If I let my imagination fun wild for just a second, I think I know what's going on, but surely not! :) (For those who don't know, that is part of the ending credits to one of the Harry Potter movies.)
It's got to be two wizards having sex. A wand of a different kind. ;)

I didn't watch the Golden Globes last night, but apparently Tina Fey continued her trend of being both the coolest 41 year old around and of photobombing people at awards ceremonies.

I don't know when this gem was pulled on Mariska Hargitay:
tumblr_lxvf7z9OfG1qbgq9bo2_250.gif

I think this was from last year on pal Amy Poehler, Martha Plimpton, and Mark Burnett:
enhanced-buzz-11505-1316447883-7.jpg

And then, last night, she did it to Amy again:
tumblr_lxvf7z9OfG1qbgq9bo3_250.gif

When I'm 40+, I still want to be photobombing my best friends! Rock on, Tina! :cool:

Yeah, what is going on there? ::p:

It's obviously someone that is concerned with tidiness, and wants those shoes to be perfectly straight. But has a bad back, so uses his/her feet so that he/she doesn't have to bend over.

..Either that or it's two people doing the nasties. :B

Mr Motivator

id personally love my dad to be a seagull....id send him scavenging for food and interesting objects

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 0