People not responding right away!

S_Spartan

Yes, I've been having a problem with people not responding. Sometimes it takes them days, weeks, and sometimes they NEVER respond. It's upsetting.

Marc7

Yes, I've been having a problem with people not responding. Sometimes it takes them days, weeks, and sometimes they NEVER respond. It's upsetting.

Do you message them everyday e. (did you get my message? are you busy? saying hello everyday)

Aron

I have a "don't care" attitude towards getting responses from other people. It seems so needy if you get upset when you don't get a reply right away. If you don't get a quick reply then it's either a) they are busy or otherwise occupied, or b) they don't respect you enough to reply in a timely manner. In either case it's not worth dwelling over it.

S_Spartan

I have a "don't care" attitude towards getting responses from other people. It seems so needy if you get upset when you don't get a reply right away. If you don't get a quick reply then it's either a) they are busy or otherwise occupied, or b) they don't respect you enough to reply in a timely manner. In either case it's not worth dwelling over it.

With my SA I simply can't be that cavalier about it.