Party

Patrick26

So last weekend my neighbour invited me and my dad over for an Easter party with little kids, it seems we hit it off fine. ANyway i bought 3 tickets for them for a theatre (free gift card for them) and one of the women there is having a bachlerette party on Friday and invited me twice. I dunno about it....i asked the people at my work and i got mixxed reviews. Some said go for it...all those women to myself and the others said they will look at me and think i am gay for coming. What do you guys think? i'll probably not go because it's a chick only party but all those women to myself.....*drool* I'd have to drink to loosen up a bit because of my SA, although drunk or buzzed i'm still not 100% off it.

coyote

So last weekend my neighbour invited me and my dad over for an Easter party with little kids, it seems we hit it off fine. ANyway i bought 3 tickets for them for a theatre (free gift card for them) and one of the women there is having a bachlerette party on Friday and invited me twice. I dunno about it....i asked the people at my work and i got mixxed reviews. Some said go for it...all those women to myself and the others said they will look at me and think i am gay for coming. What do you guys think? i'll probably not go because it's a chick only party but all those women to myself.....*drool* I'd have to drink to loosen up a bit because of my SA, although drunk or buzzed i'm still not 100% off it.

i'd go

i like women

megalon

I'd just make sure ahead of time that there won't be male strippers or anything like that. That would def be awkward.

Patrick26

I could just sit outside. Perhaps i can be the one knocking at the door in the fireman outfit asking who called, then start stripping lol. I wont do that though.

fedupoffear88

Man this is a great chance if you're confident enough, I would say go! If you feel after you get there taht they think you mite b gay or sumthing just leave after making some excuse. What do ya know, probably they mite make you strip and you mite have all those women to yourself!!! OOOOOOh imagine that....crazy things can happen with sexually excited women!!! LOL :D

Patrick26

God damn i feel uncomfortable now. I got people calling me gay if i don't go, i got people calling me gay if i do go....it was the sister that invited me, not the bachlerette or the bachlerettes friends. If i went i'd rather ask and make sure they'd want me to come instead of coming and having them all laugh at me for coming to a girls only party. That's my worst fear out of it.....tons of hot chicks laughing at me for coming to a girls only party. I know i'm supposed to say "screw what people think of me" but damn...

Kinetik

I probably wouldn't go, for several reasons:

1) You weren't asked directly by the bachelorette.
2) You'd be the only guy there which may be met with some resistance by the women who thought it would be an all-girls night out and were probably looking forward to that.
3) It would be almost impossible to go to this party and NOT look like Mr. Creepy Opportunist.

I know it's tempting to think that you'd be surrounded by all those women but I think those situations can backfire pretty often, if only for the fact that you might well be expecting too much out of it.

Maybe you can do a halfway compromise by drinking a little at home first and then heading over to meet them at the bar later in the evening when everyone's a bit looser.

DarthMessias

Hey Patrick26

I think Kinetik has some good points. It doesn't seem quite clear whether you are really invited or if she was just joking a bit. I don't know these people but in the end I think you will get very disappointed if you think you are going to get laid all night. After all, a bachorlerette party is for women...

:)

Patrick26

I talked to her yesterday and there will be other guys going to this so when she gets home i'll be asking her if she was serious about letting me go. 20 girls will be there.

Last edited:

Patrick26

I went. It was not as bad as i thought it would be. But i was quiet and shy and didn't know anyone. Makes me angry...i had it all up in my head what was gonna go down but i never did any of it. I talked a tiny bit, but i talked. There was supposed to be around 20 girls but only like 7 showed up, and 3 guys showed up not including me. They were gonna go to the bar but i said i'll just leave....she understood and said maybe next time i'm around her friends i'll be better.

vancouver24

Banned
i wouldnt go.. save yourself some embarassement.. for all you know is that they might think your gay.. i donno.. maybe not.. but if u feel comfortable with all these women around then why not

Kiwong

You could go and tell us all how it went, we can live the moment vicariously through you.

Personally I couldn't do it, I'd be terrified, not that I'd be invited in the first place.

Pachito

dam patrick that sucks dude I know how you feel bro. I would've done the same thing be all shy and speak quietly I hate that.

Patrick26

You could go and tell us all how it went, we can live the moment vicariously through you.

Personally I couldn't do it, I'd be terrified, not that I'd be invited in the first place.

I already came back from it. It's not that bad...just gotta be more spoken. I thought i would not be able to walk, but i COMPLETLY overexaggerated the feeling. Only hard part is trying to talk to them...they all know eachother and comfortable around eachother so it's a little different. My biggest fear was gonna be them laughing at me when i first got in but nope, i shook hands with them and stuff. Lots of anal sex talk, and lots of boob rubbing and grabbing. I was not the only shy one there, one left early. The times i did talk they were really friendly.

Patrick26

dam patrick that sucks dude I know how you feel bro. I would've done the same thing be all shy and speak quietly I hate that.

Hey, it's a start. It may have not been the best first impression but just going takes balls of steel (lol duke nukem). I'm not even completly sad about it, i did it when 99.9% of the time i'd have said "forget it". But i miss being around them, they were a cool bunch of guys and girls. They said there was supposed to be 30 girls showing up lol. I'd have died there....there was about 11 including me.

Pachito

I know that's how I'm like "**** it I'm not going," but once you go for it is not that bad you know I just wished I was more social though.

Patrick26

I know that's how I'm like "**** it I'm not going," but once you go for it is not that bad you know I just wished I was more social though.

A good way to practise would be talk to 1 random person a day untill you're condifent enough to do 2, then 3, etc.