OK! Escaping reality?

SPV

The only escape from reality I have is my mind now. Games don't work that well on me anymore, but I'm way different than most of you guys, I play games that you might consider silly or stupid, I don't know. but I play games like "The sims" "Harvest moon", to me these life simulation games are like my own life where I can act free and live the ideal life that I've always wished for, those were my only escape from reality, sometimes while playing I hate going back to reality again, I just wanted to keep on playing.
I don't know whatever happened, but my drive for games is totally eradicated, I don't feel that excited about games than I used to, I guess it might be because I've grown out of them.

The only escape from reality I have is my mind now. Games don't work that well on me anymore, but I'm way different than most of you guys, I play games that you might consider silly or stupid, I don't know. but I play games like "The sims" "Harvest moon", to me these life simulation games are like my own life where I can act free and live the ideal life that I've always wished for, those were my only escape from reality, sometimes while playing I hate going back to reality again, I just wanted to keep on playing.
I don't know whatever happened, but my drive for games is totally eradicated, I don't feel that excited about games than I used to, I guess it might be because I've grown out of them.

In a way, I do envy you. I would like a balance between playing video games, escaping reality and working more on my SA. "The Sims" is cool man and everyone should know this, I was a confessed addict ages ago on the Sims :)

But yes while playing a story driven game I never want to leave it alone and when I finally have to go back to reality it does depress me sometimes. I just need to find something worth while in life, an escape of my own which is real.

davidburke

i am also totally addicted to mass effect 2 at the moment and enjoying the the new DLC too. I'm reading the books too i find it a great escape but i don't think i play it too much sometimes i play an fps like halo but nothing like an rpg to escape reality :)

i am also totally addicted to mass effect 2 at the moment and enjoying the the new DLC too. I'm reading the books too i find it a great escape but i don't think i play it too much sometimes i play an fps like halo but nothing like an rpg to escape reality :)

Exactly what I'm like at this moment in time. Halo was a big thing for me as a kid aswell.

Also when you finish the DLC you will be thinking "Ah ha! No way, so that's how that happened!"

Luke1993

I play video games quite a bit, although I'm not too good at them, particularly multiplayer ones. FPS games I can't react fast enough and especially now with Modern Warfare it's one bullet and you're gone! I guess the whole idea is that it's realistic though.

I just recently got 120 stars on Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I thought I had 100% completed it but it turns out I have to get another 120 green stars to unlock one last galaxy. I'm playing also red dead redemption and I'm trying to get every single achievement, it will be the first game I ever have got all the achievements for. I think I have about 4 left.

I play video games quite a bit, although I'm not too good at them, particularly multiplayer ones. FPS games I can't react fast enough and especially now with Modern Warfare it's one bullet and you're gone! I guess the whole idea is that it's realistic though.

I just recently got 120 stars on Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I thought I had 100% completed it but it turns out I have to get another 120 green stars to unlock one last galaxy. I'm playing also red dead redemption and I'm trying to get every single achievement, it will be the first game I ever have got all the achievements for. I think I have about 4 left.

Oh dude, not a massive fan of Mario but Red dead redemption was one of my all time favorites aswell, the ending was amazing....can't tell you much else, but man I stayed up for 2 days constant playing that thing. Was scary but I got so lost in it.

davidburke

same here i'm just a shooting target for everyone else lol

same here i'm just a shooting target for everyone else lol

I shouldn't be big headed here but I do tend to get nukes quite alot on MW2 ONLY thanks to the overpowered kill streaks :), it's just the bloody campers that annoy the crap out of me. "Let's sit in a corner, place a claymore and wait for fag's to run past". Twats.