Oh Gosh...

He said it completely seriously with not even the slightest hint of a smile. Quite disturbing I must say :I

Lol I reckon! Well, as a psychologist, no 'SCHOOL psychologist' you'd think he'd know what's appropriate to say and what isn't. Then again.. he IS a psychologist, ahaha and maybe years in that line of work does funny things to your mind.. or sense of humour. lol. I'm glad that you're able to see the funny side of it though :)

Alistair

Wait? What? Huh? That's messed up, and despite that people do and say stupid things (Raises hand) now and again. Really, tho, that was pretty screwed up. I'm glad you didn't have a panic attack, or the alike. I hope folks aren't picking on you to bad, in the end. High School sucks, College is where it's at, IMO. =)

I think in this case, it's best to laugh it off, and brush it off, but it seems you've already done that.

Ignace

Hmm, strange teacher. ::p: When he asks you again, answer something like:"I do, you probably don't, since you're so old" If you have the courage. :)

Rembrandt Broam

I would seriously consider reporting this. It's one thing to make an inappropriate comment, and anyone can overstep the mark a little by speaking without thinking, but I feel this goes way beyond that. If you were a girl in your twenties, that's exactly what his remark would have been - rude and inappropriate. But you're what - 16 or 17? What did he think he was doing saying something like that to someone your age? If he doesn't see how out of line that was, perhaps he should start looking at an alternative career.