Oh Gosh...

MaliceInWickedland

I'm really starting to believe I'm a magnet for embarrassing and awkward moments. Why you may ask? Listen to this:

Today in my Creative Writing class, the school psychologist stopped by to have a talk with the class. It was nothing much, he just basically talked about teenagers and emotions such as angst, stress, and blahblahblah and he randomly started asking students questions. The questions were pretty casual and simple, UNTIL..........

He turned to me. Looked me straight in the eye. Came closer to me. And asked me the most random and humiliating question anyone could ask a victim of SA....

"Do you remember your first orgasm?"

Just like that.

Everything became as silent as the grave for what felt like a looooong time until the entire classroom went into an uproar of laughter. All I could do was (literally) slam my head on my desk and keep my head down for the rest of the period. I couldn't bring myself to face the class after that moment, let alone with a face redder than a ripe tomato, and not to mention the fact that my crush sits right in front of me... So embarrassing!!!

I'm just glad I didn't have a panic attack at the time. Now that I think about it, it was pretty hilarious with my reaction and all but I don't think I'll be getting over this moment for a while...

Now to see what happens when I walk into that class tomorrow... ::eek::

Last edited:

Feathers

Haha I would consider that option but courtrooms aren't my most favorite of places ::p:

Just remember to tape anything he says to you from now on as evidence! :D
/see if your phone can function as a secret multimedia device?/

Or blackmail for better grades, if necessary? ;)

But I think you're pretty creative and a good writer already.

MaliceInWickedland

What kinda messed up school do you go to! That's ridiculous. If that happened to me I think I would be so uncomfortable I would start uncontrollably laughing, which once everyone stopped would make me laugh even more. Either that or I would go into a state of complete shock, and may actually have a panic attack.(I've never had one, very good at avoiding stuff like that) Or cry, I don't even know. I mean a psychologist did that? Shouldn't he know better?

A very messed up one, that I can assure you.
I guess he was trying to "get into my mind" or something? I don't know and I honestly don't care, I'm more worried about walking into that class tomorrow D:

lunaticbinge

Being a guy I probably would have said "Yeah, it was great!" I suppose ladies can't say that though. I don't THINK I attract embarrassing moments, I KNOW I do. It sucks I know.

Feathers

A very messed up one, that I can assure you.
I guess he was trying to "get into my mind" or something? I don't know and I honestly don't care, I'm more worried about walking into that class tomorrow D:

Did he try to literally demonstrate angst, stress, and blahblahblah -?? !!

I think so!!

He may try to apologize tomorrow, if anything!! /Just prepare to be unrelentless?? :D/
Prepare a list of demands?? ;) /Free psychological treatments to stay away from maths?? for you *and* three of your best friends - not with him in private though-??/ Excuses from PE? What is it you want?? heh...

He behaved in an inexcusable way... though many teachers can do that.. Still, I don't think he should get away with it completely unpunished-?? If it makes you uncomfortable, talk to your homeroom teacher or school principal?

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
WOW. I think that's overly personal and rude, especially in front of a whole class. What kind of psychologist does that? I would of asked him if he masturbates iover pictures of goats... same thing...none of his goddamned business.

That is a very unprofessional thing for a psychologist to do!:eek:
Could you make a complaint to the head of your school?

MaliceInWickedland

Did he try to literally demonstrate angst, stress, and blahblahblah -?? !!

I think so!!

He may try to apologize tomorrow, if anything!! /Just prepare to be unrelentless?? :D/
Prepare a list of demands?? ;) /Free psychological treatments to stay away from maths?? for you *and* three of your best friends - not with him in private though-??/

Yeah, it seemed like it to me as well.
I don't think he'll be stopping by again though, he just came by for a visit. The school psychologist goes to each classroom at least once a year just to introduce himself and "help" students. He wasn't much help for me today though....

Feathers

Yeah, it seemed like it to me as well.
I don't think he'll be stopping by again though, he just came by for a visit. The school psychologist goes to each classroom at least once a year just to introduce himself and "help" students. He wasn't much help for me today though....

Help!! :D

LOL!! :confused: :eek:

Well, you might wanna google him up, or discreetly inquire about his past...?
There are sites or ways to find out things about people.. maybe it wouldn't be bad to have a look.. (?)

I think it wouldn't be half bad to make a complaint indeed, so he doesn't pull a stunt like this on other people..
At least try to find out if he did something odd like this in other classes too? And if it was always young attractive girls...? And such?

MaliceInWickedland

WOW. I think that's overly personal and rude, especially in front of a whole class. What kind of psychologist does that? I would of asked him if he masturbates iover pictures of goats... same thing...none of his goddamned business.

My thoughts exactly...
I wish I had the femmeballs to ask him that question though. Now that would have been hilarious :D

MaliceInWickedland

Being a guy I probably would have said "Yeah, it was great!" I suppose ladies can't say that though. I don't THINK I attract embarrassing moments, I KNOW I do. It sucks I know.

Haha I wanted to say something like that but I was way too embarrassed to say anything at the time. I couldn't even speak - my throat gets constricted when I get anxious.

MaliceInWickedland

Help!! :D

LOL!! :confused: :eek:

Well, you might wanna google him up, or discreetly inquire about his past...?
There are sites or ways to find out things about people.. maybe it wouldn't be bad to have a look.. (?)

I think it wouldn't be half bad to make a complaint indeed, so he doesn't pull a stunt like this on other people..
At least try to find out if he did something odd like this in other classes too? And if it was always young attractive girls...? And such?

Good point. I'm googling him right now, but all I've got so far is his e-mail from my school's website.

I don't think he did it to be mean, he seemed to be a funny and nice guy. Most people just tend to notice me more than others because I'm so quiet so maybe that's what attracted his attention to me? I honestly don't know :confused:

This is so ridiculous for a school psychologist to tell a teen. Theres something wrong with this guy, hes probably a ****ing pervert/pedophile.

Feathers

Good point. I'm googling him right now, but all I've got so far is his e-mail from my school's website.

I don't think he did it to be mean, he seemed to be a funny and nice guy. Most people just tend to notice me more than others because I'm so quiet so maybe that's what attracted his attention to me? I honestly don't know :confused:
Hm, check if he was on other schools before.. There are websites where you can get more info, I don't know them but some people are more skilled about these things.. Or ask the school secretary casually? (If this was his first school or where has he come from etc?)

Do you know anyone from other classes? (To check what he did there?)
Honestly do you even know how beautiful you are too??

Maybe he was just trying to make a point, and 'shock' the audience into thinking 'Wow, psychology is cool..' It still doesn't explain or allow it.. At the very least (if I were brave enough) I'd like to tell him that what he did was very embarassing and to please don't do it again? I'd probably find it easier to talk to a home room teacher or something like that though (if you have that)..

Are you 18 already? If you are, maybe it's a bit different, but still...?
It would be good to tell an adult, to somehow record it. Just in case something else happens some time later on, to someone else maybe..

In any case, he pulled a stupid stunt and you have nothing to be ashamed of. You reacted quite cool too!! Your class may be embarassed about it too, and that's maybe why they have laughed too..

If anyone teases you about it, try to come up with a few cool replies?
Like, 'Yeah, wanna go 1 on 1 to Mr X's therapy?'
Or if they tease you about your skills/memories... 'Wanna go show me in next psychology class or something?' or 'Wanna ask my boyfriend about it?' Just think of some things to say or even looks you could shrug so that you could be sorta cool about it in class.. Or even ask your class about what PunkRotten said?? (Though this could get him into problems, and if it was not with that intention, hmm..)

We did have a professor or two at Uni who hit on students... So, hm?

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

Hm, check if he was on other schools before.. There are websites where you can get more info, I don't know them but some people are more skilled about these things.. Or ask the school secretary casually? (If this was his first school or where has he come from etc?)

Do you know anyone from other classes? (To check what he did there?)
Honestly do you even know how beautiful you are too??

Maybe he was just trying to make a point, and 'shock' the audience into thinking 'Wow, psychology is cool..' It still doesn't explain or allow it.. At the very least (if I were brave enough) I'd like to tell him that what he did was very embarassing and to please don't do it again? I'd probably find it easier to talk to a home room teacher or something like that though (if you have that)..

Are you 18 already? If you are, maybe it's a bit different, but still...?
It would be good to tell an adult, to somehow record it. Just in case something else happens some time later on, to someone else maybe..

In any case, he pulled a stupid stunt and you have nothing to be ashamed of. You reacted quite cool too!! Your class may be embarassed about it too, and that's maybe why they have laughed too..

If anyone teases you about it, try to come up with a few cool replies?
Like, 'Yeah, wanna go 1 on 1 to Mr X's therapy?'
Or if they tease you about your skills/memories... 'Wanna go show me in next psychology class or something?' or 'Wanna ask my boyfriend about it?' Just think of some things to say or even looks you could shrug so that you could be sorta cool about it in class.. Or even ask your class about what PunkRotten said?? (Though this could get him into problems, and if it was not with that intention, hmm..)

We did have a professor or two at Uni who hit on students... So, hm?

I'm not sure what other classes he's been in, but I'll definitely ask my friends about it tomorrow. In all honestly (and my low self-esteem), I don't think I'm attractive at all. Thank you though, that really means a lot :)

I just turned 17 about 2 weeks ago. I told my mom about it but she just laughed her ass off, which made me laugh too even though I'm still a bit shaken up about the whole psychologist incident.

I pretty much agree with everything you've pointed out. I'll definitely dig deeper into the situation and heed your advice. Thanks a bunch for your help!! I wasn't really expecting anyone to put this much insight on my situation lol ::p:

Feathers

Ha ha you're welcome :) I was actually trying to go to sleep for the past 4 hours... Definitely must go now..

Well, you really are... And yup, a prof at our Uni actually made explicit offers to some students.. one of them said that was really awkward!! ha! (so if you ever need to go to his office, wear something unrevealing? like a big sweater? and have a phone record button and backup ready..-?)

Maybe it's good to be a bit diplomatic about it with your friends, and see what they say..

Good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well.. Do report how it goes..

We'll be there, cheering for ya!! :)

gosh must go sleep lol..

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

Ha ha you're welcome :) I was actually trying to go to sleep for the past 4 hours... Definitely must go now..

Well, you really are... And yup, a prof at our Uni actually made explicit offers to some students.. one of them said that was really awkward!! ha! (so if you ever need to go to his office, wear something unrevealing? like a big sweater? and have a phone record button and backup ready..-?)

Good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well.. Do report how it goes..

We'll be there, cheering for ya!! :)

gosh must go sleep lol..

Haha I'll keep that in mind if I see him tomorrow (I'm hoping I don't)

Thanks again, I'll let you know how it goes :)

Sleep well~