Off my chest rants- or how not to live your life

Miserum

Im like okay, im just going to learn to be on my own even more and cope with that and concentrate on getting myself well, which i am doing.
You may just have to deal with him being in your life for now. Tolerate it perhaps, but not embrace it totally.

You said before that you are taking steps to improve yourself and your situation. I think that is the best and only thing you can do at the moment, despite Rugs constantly invading your peace, and despite some minor setbacks from time to time (like binging on cookies).

When you are doing better--feeling more independent and stronger--you can take even more steps to resolve the situation with Rugs. Maybe when you are in a better state of mind, you can remove yourself from the situation (like moving out of the area in a couple of years, for example), instead of trying to block Rugs himself from your situation.

The emotional rollercoaster sucks. I should know; I go on that ride at least once a day due to external circumstances that I feel I have no control over. I try to carry on and improve myself, to focus on what I can control, despite the negative feelings I constantly experience. Focusing on attaining my goals and the positive things that come along with their attainment is the only thing I can do, really.