OBAMA - The Fraud

I know its off topic but I wanted to know your views on this president. Before you attack me, a few years ago I thought he was a good, honest man. Turns out that he is a total fraud. He is the latest string puppet controlled by Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Soros, Henry Kissenger and their like, all ultimately controlled by the Rothchild dynasty. Presidents are selected by blood and not elected by ballot. This is not a personal vendetta against Obama. The last real president was JFK and look what happened to him. All I'm saying is the republicans and the democrats are controlled by the same people, the same shadow government. Do your own research if you doubt me.

obama-joker2.jpg

It isn't spam when it's the truth. The reason I raise the Obama subject is to show how much we've all been lied to about the power structure.

Felgen

I'm suprised by the amount of Americans who actually think that the president is the supreme commander of everything and the creator of the laws in their country. The congress makes the rules; the president plays by the rules. The president's primary duty is to represent the country, not control everything in it.

If your dissatisfied with something in the US (I know I would be dissatisfied with the death penalty or the invasion of Afghanistan), you may thank the congress for it.

D

deleted user 1

Obama, as well as many of the other candidates for the presidency, was funded by the Rothschilds. All puppets for another level of governence in the USA. He is also a 33rd degree Prince Hall Freemason. His roots and objectives where never difficult to discern long before his ascension to the White House. I'd also recommend looking into Bohemian Grove and Obama's lineage link to Bush et al. It was incredibly sad to see so many sucked in to the Obama dillusion. Hopefully more people will in future look into these people more before believing the hype. Nobody gets that far into politics without the right people backing them, and those right people doing the choosing are some of the most evil people on the planet. Look up the history of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Vanderbuilts, Goulds and Pulitzers. Look up the Federal Reserve.

Felgen

The most evil people on the planet are the likes of Pol Pot, Hitler, Genghis Khan, King Richard the Lionheart and so on. You won't become the president of the US unless you're rich, but you won't become the head of state or head of government anywhere else either.

George W. Bush was funded by both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. Does that mean that the action heroes are taking over the world? All the presidents since 1980 (except for George W. Bush) have been left-handed, despite the fact that only 15% of the American population are. Does that mean that this is the dawn of a new era, where left-handers rule everything?

Remus

Staff member
You won't become the president of the US unless you're rich, but you won't become the head of state or head of government anywhere else either.

Apart from our present Prime Minister, the last 5 UK PM's were not from rich backgrounds

Cynic

a few years ago I thought he was a good, honest man.
An 'honest politician' is an oxymoron.

Turns out that he is a total fraud. He is the latest string puppet controlled by Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Soros, Henry Kissenger and their like, all ultimately controlled by the Rothchild dynasty. Presidents are selected by blood and not elected by ballot.
Welcome to the real world.

The last real president was JFK and look what happened to him.
The Kennedys were also mafia weren't they?

Apart from our present Prime Minister, the last 5 UK PM's were not from rich backgrounds
I'm sure Toady Bliar was from a privleged background too.

coyote

Who is this, "Obama" guy everyone keeps talking about, anyway?

I swear, I'm gonna have to break down and buy a TV one of these days.

Felgen

Tony Blair was the son of a wealthy university professor and even attended a preppy, independent college. John Major was the son of a wealthy musician and grandson of a former prime minister and "Maggie" had a wealthy, capitalistic father, who owned two grocery stores. I don't think there has ever been a prime minister who had a father who worked as a plumber or a mother who worked as a elementary school teacher.

It's the same way with my home country. Jens Stoltenberg has a father who was a wealthy politician. Kjell Magne Bondevik was a nephew of a high ranking politician and comes from a long line of bishops. Gro Harlem Brundtland is the daughter of a high ranking politician and grew up in one of the wealthiest and priciest residental areas of Norway.

Remus

Staff member
You said rich I presumed you were talking about millionaires/billionaires. Previous PM's were hardly in that category, they may of been well off but that's hardly the same.

As for Thatchers father, grocery stores back in the day were small affairs not great supermarkets of today, maggie had to help out in her youth and said it was very hard work. They lived in the flat above the shop, she bragged often about her humble past, hardly Paris Hilton eh?

John Majors father was a music hall performer, if you know anything about the UK, you would know that's far from a rich profession, John Major spent his youth unemployed and did odd jobs here and there like bus conductor (he too bragged in later years about this)

Tony Blair's father was adopted by a shipyard worker and his wife and worked as a tax inspector to get himself through uni, his mum was the daughter of a butcher, yet again Blair bragged of these humble roots. His father became a university lecturer but that's even less pay than a doctor over here. Both Tony Blair and John Major had crappy jobs at The Electricity board in their youth.

Gordon Brown was the son of a vicar, so no sipping champagne for him lol.

James Callaghan was the son of a CPO in the navy, worked in the tax office and then a union.

Harold Wilson, son of an industrial chemist and a school teacher.

Only our present PM was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, him and his wife come from very rich privileged backgrounds, as much as I despise him, I do believe he got to his position on merit.

Last edited:

Felgen

An 'honest politician' is an oxymoron.

An honest politican can't win an election.

If a president candidate were to say that "you" are poisoning the atmosphere with mercury, the soldiers in Afghanistan are raping and killing women and children, that plenty of serial killers are still at large and that there's not a damn thing he can do about it as a person, he's not going to win anyone's hearts.

If he--on the other hand--were to say that if you can save the environment by driving a Prius, that the war in Afghanistan is to protect you and that capital punishment is a "dang good detterent", he'll win the heart of John and Jane Does all over the country if he's charismatic enough.

Last edited: