No one knows you are shy

JamesSmith

I'm not one of those socially anxious people that think nobody likes them. I know people like me, I have friends although i haven't hung out with them for a while. My problem is I always felt depressed, bored and anxious in the group. When I'm alone i just feel lonely and bored and empty.

Kiwong

@ Kiwong,

Advice: Stay away from toxic people, Is this happening in school?

It is unfortunately not that easy, Dj SL. To stay away from these people I would have to stop doing something I love. At times in life you have to learn to not take to heart someone who openly dislikes you, and lets you know it at every opportunity. I am 48 years old, so it isn't at school.

Dj SL

@ mismeek,

They don't talk to you because you avoid talking to them; so, once u avoid talking to them, they are not going to talk to u.

What's ur anxiety level? (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)

Dj SL

@ jamesSmith,

You have the possitive thought " that people like you". That's good. What I can tell you is, find a psychologist to evaluate you, maybe therapy and medication could be the solution for your problem.

Dj SL

@ Kiwong,

Next time If those people bother you; Ignore them; If they continue, you can tell them "this is considered harrasment If you guys don't stop this I'm going to report this to the police station". They are going to freak out...