nightmares, depressing dreams

EgoZero

Nah. I love all kind of dreams. Nightmares, depressing dreams, wet dreams, fun dreams give me any kind of them, I'll enjoy. Dreams are interesting stuff of ours subconscious mind. Just that I don't dream very often now. :(

Noca

Banned
My nightmares usually aren't scary, they are boring and repetitive to the point of being a nightmare.

I just had a dream that a dinosaur caught me and cooked me into a pancake. I sat on his breakfast plate watching him eat his bacon and hash browns wondering how much longer I had left. I thought I could somehow get out of it if he didn't finish the entire pancake, at best I would only be missing a couple of limbs (even though I'm pretty sure I had been pureed). I heard a voice somewhere saying "it could be worse" and I thought "how could this situation possibly be any worse?" I don't know whether to feel depressed about this or not.

PrettyBoy

I have the weirdest dreams. Last night someone was talking about my x and her new boyfriend. Its about 5 months since we split up and i was gradually feeling like i was forgetting her but the person who told me has brought it all back. I thought i was well on my way to getting over her. I dreamed that i went around to her house and tried to get her back but her new boyfriend was there and as i tried it was evident she was in love with him and not me. In the end i kind of accepted this and made my way home. When i got home good things came we moved house so that was a change then we had a party and i met a girl and we stayed upstairs talking all night i was really happy at this point. The dream went from horrible to great. Then once i woke up i remembered what my life was like (non existent). Then the depression hit I just cant be happy in my current situation im afraid. Totally fed up of livin this life.