new aussie

Scooter

Hullo all
I'm new to this...obviously! I'm in Australia, 32 & I have ADHD and SP. It's getting pretty lonely here so I thought I'd check out forums and came across this site.

Scooter

thanks, I've been reading other posts. I know this sounds stooopid but even though I was diagnosed 2 years ago and knew how SA worked, I still felt like I was the only person feeling this way. Lately I'd pretty much given up, other people just dont get it. It's really comforting to see that there are other people that get it!

Pink_Paula

thanks, I've been reading other posts. I know this sounds stooopid but even though I was diagnosed 2 years ago and knew how SA worked, I still felt like I was the only person feeling this way. Lately I'd pretty much given up, other people just dont get it. It's really comforting to see that there are other people that get it!

It doesn't sound stupid at all. When you're isolated from people it's hard to believe that there are others like you out there, but thankfully we have places like this to come to to feel less alone

Noca

Banned
Hullo all
I'm new to this...obviously! I'm in Australia, 32 & I have ADHD and SP. It's getting pretty lonely here so I thought I'd check out forums and came across this site.

How do you treat your ADHD?

And Welcome to SPW!