NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND

You are a.....

• Total voters

beldo

Had a girlfriend once but she had never met me. When we did I was afraid she wouldn't like me so didn't say much making her hate me which was exactly what I was trying to avoid. I couldn't help it. She then said I was boring which didn't do my confidence much good. :(

Siren

17 and never had a boyfriend.
There are a number of guys I know are interested in me, but I act like an ice princess to them and always push them away. It's so frustrating, especially since there's one I really like, but I can't stop myself from ignoring him and being so cold to him over and over again.

glamorous

I am 17 and I've never had a "real boyfriend".
However, I have had two "boyfriends" by name only. I've only each of them in person once (we started talking online). I was afraid to tell them no because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. The first was when I was 15...and a big mistake. He was my first and only kiss, but that was all he seemed to be interested in. I finally got the courage to tell him I didn't want to continue things a week later.
The next one was last fall. He was in his 20s, and I was naive enough to believe him when he told me he was madly in love with me, so I really didn't want to say no and hurt him. Big mistake. He was emotionally abusive to me for the few weeks that I talked to him. But, I didn't kiss him or anything.

Never having a real boyfriend has been kind of hard for me, just for the fact that I come from a family where everyone else is almost "never single", while here I am "always single". Other than their comments about it, it doesn't bother me that much at all.

skapunk23

I just turned 18 a week ago, and a girl liked me once, and we got sorta' close, but then she got pregnant with her boyfriend so yeah...

never had a girlfriend or anything more than a hug.

jsot

eggbe4thechicken said:
not surprised really, i'm not exactly much to look at :cry:

lolwut

Looking at your OpenDiary you're not ugly at all. I would even hazard to say that you are pretty. :)

recluse

Chod77 said:
I am 17 and never had a boyfriend/date/anyone even like me.

How do you know the you have ''never had anyone like you''?
That's something you can't prove. You probably have a lot of admirers which you don't know about.

coriander1992

Why are certain people on this board so eager to convince others that men have it harder?

At the end of the day, wether it's true or not (Which I don't beleive it is!) it doesn't change anything, does it!?
It won't make it any easier for those self-pitying men who beleive it's true, it will just lead to bitterness and resentment.

So I guess what i'm trying to say is...GET OVER IT AND STOP MAKING THREAD, AFTER THREAD, AFTER THREAD GOING ON ABOUT HOW MUCH HARDER THINGS ARE FOR YOU.
Sitting here moaning about it will not get you a girlfriend. I know this is a support forum, and of course venting and discussions of this sort are allowed, but come on how many times do you have to say the same thing! There has to come a point when you stop moaning and start doing something about it. :roll:

Whoa, I need to go lie down...

SocialButterSlip

LibertadIlusoria said:
I've never had a boyfriend, or even been asked out.

Only four people have voted, yet this topic has had 21 views. I guess almost everyone else is able to get a bf/gf. :(

I knew a girl in high school who had social anxiety. One day she was sitting all by herself, in gym class in the bleachers, like 5 rows behind her where like 5 guys, and I herd them talking. They were talking about one the guys who wanted to ask the girl out. It was really funny because they spent the whole period just talking about it, but he chickened out at the end. She was extremely shy.

I'll be turning 28 in a few weeks. It's no big deal though, there are more important things in life.

IBM

Like Hoth I've got used to it and even a relationship is odd and new for me. So its no big deal.

recluse

coriander1992 said:
Why are certain people on this board so eager to convince others that men have it harder?

At the end of the day, wether it's true or not (Which I don't beleive it is!) it doesn't change anything, does it!?
It won't make it any easier for those self-pitying men who beleive it's true, it will just lead to bitterness and resentment.

So I guess what i'm trying to say is...GET OVER IT AND STOP MAKING THREAD, AFTER THREAD, AFTER THREAD GOING ON ABOUT HOW MUCH HARDER THINGS ARE FOR YOU.
Sitting here moaning about it will not get you a girlfriend. I know this is a support forum, and of course venting and discussions of this sort are allowed, but come on how many times do you have to say the same thing! There has to come a point when you stop moaning and start doing something about it. :roll:

Whoa, I need to go lie down...

I need a girlfriend :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why me???? :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so sad and lonely :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ha ha! Ok i'm not going to pretend that i don't moan about the fact, but i think that before even thinking of getting into a relationship i need to sort out my low self-esteem issues, otherwise a relationship would be destructive. Only problem is will i ever get over my low self-esteem o'r is it something that will stay with me all my life?

molly

I have never had a boyfriend. I'm 25 years old girl. I have close friends guys. But noone ever asked me to go out or something in this way. I'm a good friend, colleague. But I'm not interesting as a girl.

Jansky

Joining the club, no boyfriend ever, never been asked out. Twenty two now and it bugs me now and again. You feel like you've been totally left behind in the rush its strange....