My voice: opinions?

Hello, I'm new here.
I join the "I hate my voice" club. I just don't like it. It feels immature, childish, I don't know.
It has been cause of anxiety, shyness and sometimes isolation. BUT I think everything may just be in my head. So I ask for opinions.
Here is a short video (very short, barely a few seconds) of me talking. It's in Spanish. For the moment I can't record anything (so I can't make any recording in English).
Esteban y Clara - YouTube

The "experiment":
Is it a man or a woman who's talking?
More or less, how old do you think I am?
What's your opinion about my voice?

Thank you for your time, and be honest!

coyote

sounds like an adult male - can't really tell what age

your voice sounds great, really

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Definitely Male, and age anywjere between 20 and 70, it's strong sounding and clear. A voice to be jealous of!

ImNotMyIllness

You have a very nice voice. It sounds like a male, ages 18-25.

....I hope you're not insecure about your voice. I use to be very insecure about mine. I have an accent but women seem to like it or aren't bothered by it.

SpaceGhost

You really do have a good voice. It sounds like you are male in your late teens to mid twenties. I hate the sound of my voice when I hear it on a recording, it doesn't sound anything like what I thought I sounded like.

nodejesque

La casa de los Espiritus, by Isabel Allende. One of my favorite books by one of my favorite authors:)

You have a strong male voice...

daisydaydreamz

Hi,

Your voice sounds like an adult male.... Aged anything between 20 and 50
It sounds normal and pleasant, I sense intuitively from your voice that you are a very sensitive person. Your fears about how your voice sounds are most certainly in your head.

I know how it feels to be self conscious about your voice. I hate mine, to the extent that I will not leave voicemail messages, nor allow anyone to record it. I have a speech impediment where I can't help hissing and occasionally whistling when I say Ssss. It sounds a bit like a lisp, and I feel embarrassed by it.

Don't worry about your voice, there is no need!

Oh wow. I'm surprised with the results so far. I suppose everything may be in my head. I hate when my mind plays tricks on me!

La casa de los Espiritus, by Isabel Allende. One of my favorite books by one of my favorite authors:)

You have a strong male voice...
I know right!? I love that book with a passion!!

nodejesque

Oh wow. I'm surprised with the results so far. I suppose everything may be in my head. I hate when my mind plays tricks on me!

I know right!? I love that book with a passion!!

Lol.. yeah. Its an amazing book. Most of Allendes books are really great. I read somewhere that, La Casa de Los Espiritus, may be set to come out in film. We will see.... would be interesting to watch.

Lol.. yeah. Its an amazing book. Most of Allendes books are really great. I read somewhere that, La Casa de Los Espiritus, may be set to come out in film. We will see.... would be interesting to watch.

Another one? Because there's already a movie based on the book. It came out in the 90's. Never saw it, though I don't need to, I have more than enough with the book.

MollyBeGood

Nice voice, smooth and nice tone. I have no idea what you were saying....

I have to ask what is going on in the back ground?! LoL

nodejesque

The House of the Spirits (1993) - IMDb :thumbup:

To the OP:

I have no idea what you said, but you said it very well. You have a strong, mature, and professional-sounding voice. Have you ever thought about recording audiobooks for the blind?

Thank you... id never even heard of the movie. Interesting, the book takes place in Chile... yet only Banderas, is of latin descent.

the OP is reading a passage from the book...