My sister stole from me... again...

Forgotten-Children

Well as long as she didn't use your card to buy $250 worth of nonsense, then you should be good to go ::p:

I'm checking out the site right now that I remembered that incident and I finally found out what a "monthly collectible" is. So it's basically an item you put on your avatar for the site? Wow, now I'm even more infuriated with my cousin. Here I was, thinking she used my money to buy merch from the site that you could wear like a hat or something considering the name "collectible", but no, it's a stupid item made of pixels - something you can't have in real life! I really don't see the point in spending money on something like that...

Well that's the thing... Most likely she spent the money on boose and pot I think. :/ She probably had ideas for a party with her friends. She certainly took out enough money for that.

And yeah. I know about the collectable stuff. Sure the artwork is nice but yeah, buying pixels isn't worth the money.

Confuseddd

Well that's the thing... Most likely she spent the money on boose and pot I think. :/ She probably had ideas for a party with her friends. She certainly took out enough money for that.

And yeah. I know about the collectable stuff. Sure the artwork is nice but yeah, buying pixels isn't worth the money.

wow.. i cant believe she could do that to her own sister

MaliceInWickedland

Ouch, I see what you mean now D:

My thoughts exactly. I'm still trying to decipher the reason that people get so addicted to playing these online games. I tried out World of Warcraft once to see what all the buzz was about but I got tired of it pretty quickly. Too many annoying random people chatting with me, begging for donations, and there were plenty of people who were persistent on "cybering"... Not good times at all :eek:

Forgotten-Children

Ouch, I see what you mean now D:

My thoughts exactly. I'm still trying to decipher the reason that people get so addicted to playing these online games. I tried out World of Warcraft once to see what all the buzz was about but I got tired of it pretty quickly. Too many annoying random people chatting with me, begging for donations, and there were plenty of people who were persistent on "cybering"... Not good times at all :eek:

Yikes. o-o Cybering? I bet those people never see the light of day because they're so sucked into playing that game for whatever reason that they don't have any love lives to talk about.