My life is...

Starlight87

What would you say...my life is...

I think with SP is the own life so much different than other

You can show this in pictures beause its say perhaps much more than words...

I think my life is a big whirlwind :mad:

mrb

my life is like an old rug . worn in parts but you can still trample on it ........

My life is a dimly lit road.

3222690406_2ab6f6a596.jpg

Good and bad, black and white, right and wrong, righteous and evil, underrated and overrated, bound in extremes and floating within insignificance, and is merely because it is.. My life is; Life

Last edited:

Starlight87

its hopeless or do you mean you can breake the sp?

in one moment i think ok it goes good but in the next moment its broken and i think its hopeless...i think its a game with the angel and the evil in my head and i dont can stop the evil...

dottie

imageb.jpg

this picture may seem negative but it's not. i am very happy and i do not mind interacting at my own pace.

the only thing that makes me unhappy is the judgement of my social abilities. people do not understand that social anxiety can be such a giant obstacle. they do not understand what they cannot see. most people can only measure it against their own experience and if they are very social they will never understand; because what is easy for them should be easy for everyone, right?

i don't mind being alone due to not getting out and meeting people. what makes me feel lonely is the ostracization and the lack of support from the people who do know me because they don't understand.