my day - if anyone cares (GIRLS INVOLVED)

Why

when something decent happens to me, i like to tell about it here since in real life, its insignificant to people.

well yesterday was a very bad day, got 2 exam grades back and they were sub-average... i was enraged since i usually do well. my SA causes me to be anal about grades since thats all i have basically.

so day starts by me going on bus to go to college
Im about halfway down to sitting down when i see a girl from my high school (pretty cute), shes my freind's frend and we have talked a few times. I like her because she is super firendly and waved at me. I should have kept walkin down to sit by her = = but my SA prevented so i decided to continue sitting down lol.
BAD MISTAKE
turns out the guy next to me was a smelly crazy hobo (seroius) so i became very mad since i had a chance to sit by her and instead im literally holding my breath or ill puke. In the meantime, he is moving his hands all weird and talking to himself. So i get off the bus and the girl is waiting for me and we talk a bit about our summer and stuff. Good start to day i guess after the hobo situation (I RARELY TALK TO GIRLS).
Ok fastforward to art class(was a very cold day btw) , we have been drawin for about half an hour and we take a break. I go to my backpack and sit on a bench to eat my food. Then i make eye contact with a pretty white girl in my class who is sorta floatin around my area. she then comes and sits RIGHT beside me! She says she wants to "sit by the heater". At this point im pretty shocked since girls never approach me and especially not white girls (usually only azns are ever attracted to me) so after around 20seconds of silence, we are both next to each other lol getting awkward. I force myself to ask her
some questions on her major and stuff. Thank god, after that we share our education background and plans. All goes well and then i see my crush in the class (girl ive been somewhat chatting with past few weeks) come near us. I ask for the blond girls name and tell her mine then excuse myself to throw away my apple. i go back to area and start talking to my crush. Talking about school is so easy since theres no reason not to and your intentions are clear. Well my friend jions us and my crush is saying how she wants to take a computer class since shes technically challenged and how photoshop is so hard, my friend says that i am good at it (true :D). Later on near the end of class, im packing up and my crush comes and asks me for a favor. For some other class she needs to use photoshop to do some assignment and asks if i can help her out! OMG
so she asks for my # and asks if im available tmrow (OFC ILL make time)

so yeah we'll see what happens. I dont know if she really needs help or..... :p
Its due in like 3-4weeks so idk why she needs help tmrow

been a while since ive mingled with a girl

that felt good to say

2bad my exam grades dont change

Enialis227

You have given me a lot of hope in knowing that a situation like this can in fact happen to people who suffer with SAD. This story comes at a perfect time for me. I *sniff* I think I love y-
I mean, thank you for the inspiration. Maybe, something like this will happen to me.

reslo

so after around 20seconds of silence, we are both next to each other lol getting awkward. I force myself to ask her
some questions on her major and stuff.
I'm impressed!!
You should smell hobos more often! :D

Why

i feel hopeful for once

to all fellow SA'ers

try to have a neutral/happy expression when looking at ppl, i think it makes a world of difference. No1 wants to approach a sad/grumpy looking person

Nack

Banned
i feel hopeful for once

to all fellow SA'ers

try to have a neutral/happy expression when looking at ppl, i think it makes a world of difference. No1 wants to approach a sad/grumpy looking person

lol, i laughed at this...

My face isn't made for that... I think over the years my faced morphed due to anxiety, anger, lonliness and now i'm stuck with this bitter look. ::(:

AimeeSP

Thats great, really great news you've battled your anxiety today and hey, good luck with the lady! ;)

agoraphobickatie

aw :) i felt really happy reading this! i'm glad you got the chance to make something happen and feel really good about it!! helping her with her assignment should be cake! best wishes :D

206Raider

yeah hopefully all goes well bro, days like that make you feel like your walking on clouds. I think I too always look bitter but when people talk to me they like me becuase I think my nervousness makes me smile when people talk and laugh a lot at there jokes even if there not funny at all