My Dairy Thread

Hmm...find someone to talk to (hard to do, I know). Grab a drink (if they have them) and make the best of it.

The wedding I went to was a dry wedding (no alcohol) and things turned out alright. *shrugs*

Good luck!

Excellent suggestion, sneaking in booze into a muslim wedding :thumbup: , I'll be told to leave for sure if people see me with it, that settles my problem all the same.

Thanks zharl

zharl

Alright, so booze is out of the question then...

Good luck, nevertheless! :bigsmile:

zharl

The school year is usually a busy time for me, but things are particularly difficult. I'll be back at some point guys...

Life is just getting in the way.

zharl

HEY ALL! I've returned after a long hiatus! I'm not in a bad place or anything. In fact, I'm doing pretty well. I just wanted to say hello, and see how the community is doing. :D

HEY ALL! I've returned after a long hiatus! I'm not in a bad place or anything. In fact, I'm doing pretty well. I just wanted to say hello, and see how the community is doing. :D
Hi zharl! :greeting:
That is great to hear that you are doing pretty well. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

Hullo! :D :giggle: Good to hear yer doing well. :thumbup: