My cat came 1st and 3rd in the British Grand Prix!

rebyoo

I just wanted to share this with everyone, my cat who passed away 2 months ago had his picture on Mark Webber's and Sebastian Vettel's cars last weekend at the British Grand Prix. They came first and third, he loved to curl up with me on Grand Prix weekends so i thought it would be a really nice thing to do :)

https://www.facesforcharity.com/en/...8-17-30-02/rebecca-from-united-kingdom-8.html

murph.png

They raised over 1,000,000 euros for Wings for Life!

xSleepy

That's great! I love kittehs, and that's a really nice picture of both of you :) I'm so sorry about your kitty though.

MrJones

I'm sorry to hear about your cat.

That is a lovely picture and an amazing thing to do to bring it to the Grand Prix :)

That's pretty cool, when I first saw Mark's car on pits last Friday I initially thought it was unusually dirty ::p:, but then they made a close-up and explained the charity initiative (btw good for you for contributing on that).

May be your cat brought good luck to Red Bull last weekend, this season it's been going wonderfully competitive (or competing to see who makes less mistakes if you want to see it that way :p )