My boyfriend said the sweetest thing to me last night.

Forgotten-Children

He called me up when I was playing Super Mario RPG (he was too so it was a bit of a race to the finish line playthrough). Normally we exchange "How're you"s and then after we talk about where we are in our games, but right after I picked up, he said "I love you"

I smiled and said "I love you too! x3"

"I love you more~" (he'd probably be tickling me as a tease and to get me giggling right now if we were in the same room. xD )

Continuing on he said, "Mom and I were just talking about you."

"Hmm? o-o What about?"

"About how awesome you are!" I nearly bursted in giggles. x3 "We were on the topic about relationships but first started to talk about [his last ex girlfriend] and how rotten she was But you... you're aren't rotten at all. I just couldn't think of a better girlfriend than to be with you."

I surprised I didn't start to tear up but I was so touched by what he said especially since the last few days I've been feeling very down for whatever reason (not really sure). I couldn't even really say anything. God... I would have been glomping him at that point had this not been over the phone.

"Mom says you should screw what your mom says and move down here." What he meant by that was that I shouldn't have to be forced to live here while I dish out $100 every month unless I'm happy where I live.

"What about my debt, though? I-I gotta pay for that, ya know? I mean I would love to move down right now but... ya know.."

We then got to talking about that maybe next year if I got my debt payed off by then, I could move in afterwards. :3 But darn the debt though... It's the only thing keeping me from moving down there. :/ I'll eventually get it payed off, but it just really sucks and even hurts to know the fact that I can't be close enough to my boyfriend to be able to hug him or anything..

Still.. I was very happy when we talked last night. I needed to hear what he said because I was starting to fade into some sort of depression again (I hate hormonal imbalances.)

Last edited:

Forgotten-Children

Awww I'm glad your boyfriend cheered you up :)

Well he didn't even know I was feeling down. Sometimes I try to hide my feelings because I don't want him to feel bad plus my depression was linked to our relationship anyway. I always hated to crawl into bed knowing that he wouldn't be beside me so I just try my hardest to imagine him arm around me so I can get to sleep without have to cry or do something... else (not gonna get ito the subject)

Feathers

Awww... :)

Overall, the plan to move there next year sounds quite sound.. I can understand wanting to speed it on... Maybe more motivation for saving up? :) Or could you even find something else to do part-time?

Is your debt to your Mom or to outside factors?

Also, have you lived at his place with his folks for a while before?
At least for 2 weeks or so? It may be different being long distance or live together all the time..

Another factor to consider is you just started a job, so it might look better on your resume to have at least 3 months there, or more? Can you get a job where he lives? Factors to think about.. His family would probably expect you to contribute to costs too, no?

Anyway, wishing you both good luck!!
(&I hate hormonal imbalances too..)

Forgotten-Children

Awww... :)

Overall, the plan to move there next year sounds quite sound.. I can understand wanting to speed it on... Maybe more motivation for saving up? :) Or could you even find something else to do part-time?

Is your debt to your Mom or to outside factors?

Also, have you lived at his place with his folks for a while before?
At least for 2 weeks or so? It may be different being long distance or live together all the time..

Another factor to consider is you just started a job, so it might look better on your resume to have at least 3 months there, or more? Can you get a job where he lives? Factors to think about.. His family would probably expect you to contribute to costs too, no?

Anyway, wishing you both good luck!!
(&I hate hormonal imbalances too..)

Well it's not really that I don't have motivation in the first place, it's that finding a job was so hard for me but the one that I did find, the place closed down. :/ Bleh..

Outside. I dropped out of college when I couldn't get my loan refunded plus, since I don't have insurance anymore, I have to pay for my stay at the psyche ward. I'm in debt by the thousands...

Er... I haven't actually been with him physically at all. I had plans before but my mom screwed it up saying that he couldn't stay at my grandma's house only with me alone.

Oh sure. :3 There's plenty of jobs where I saw down in Florida (my grandparents live down there). And yeah, I'd help around whenever they need cash.

Thanks. :3

Last edited: