movies

Tiercel

Several months ago I commented to my brother that I really should write a letter to Liam Neeson to thank him for raping my childhood memories. First, he was a Jedi in that abominable Episode I. Although I suppose I can't blame him for George Lucas' switch from emphasizing story to special effects. Then he portrayed Zeus in a reimagined Clash of the Titans. And now he will be leading a team of war vets in The A-Team? Please, mommy, make him stop!

And although I'm a fan of Conan the Barbarian, I wouldn't mind seeing a movie with a Conan that was truer to Robert E. Howard's original character. Arnold is great as a stereotype, but Conan's more than just bulging, knotted muscles of manliness. But there's no way anyone could write a better musical score.

Damaged

Well yeah, but there are some really good independent/foreign films that are really good and amazing.
Its all about searching, when looking for movies and not sticking to mainstream films.

Films are amazing as ever =)

Masychefx2

Banned
alice in wonderland, the dragon i really didnt see what that had to do with alice in wonderland a dragon seems a bit tacky.

not one of burtons best films