mother and brother bulling

market.garden

Sorry you're going through that :( Is there anyone else in your family you can talk to? Or anyone you can stay with for a while?

Have you told them that what they do hurts you and you don't like it?

Yes I've told them and they don't care my mom says that since I live with her that she can treat me however she wants.

I told my dad and he says just ignore her except he does step in when he sees it and tells her to lay off me but she just blows up at him then.

DeadmanWalking

Yes I've told them and they don't care my mom says that since I live with her that she can treat me however she wants.

I told my dad and he says just ignore her except he does step in when he sees it and tells her to lay off me but she just blows up at him then.

One solution would be to ask your dad if the two of you can move out. Another solution would be to stand up to her yourself and tell her to knock it off and that she can't treat you like that. The second path has a chance of things getting physical, but, sometimes, there are risks that need to be taken. If the abuse gets physical, you may have to call the cops on both of them.

Srijita52

One solution would be to ask your dad if the two of you can move out. Another solution would be to stand up to her yourself and tell her to knock it off and that she can't treat you like that. The second path has a chance of things getting physical, but, sometimes, there are risks that need to be taken. If the abuse gets physical, you may have to call the cops on both of them.
I agree with these. Is there anyway you can move out of there though? I'm sorry you're going through this.

Wonder why your dad don't do something to make it stop? That puzzles me. I say ask other family if you can live with them ahead of time and when it happens again call the cops and tell them everything and then go to the other familys place. I'm sorry thats happening to you, and i'm sorry I don't have any better advice.

Nathália

You have to hit their weak emotional spots by not going to far. You're her daughter, I assume from your name. Just be upfront and tell her that you are a strong person and you could be twice as strong if you had a more supportive mother and all the things you could do if you were not put down by the woman who is supposed to care for you more than anyone in the world.

That's your mom. When you can't run to anyone else she's supposed to be your first and last. Let her know in a expressive way that make her guilty, because it makes parents upset when you talk to them about their skills, but of course you don't say "your skills suck" because that will ignite something. Here we are two females and yet we can not bond.

It's something really heavy to put out there, but you have to get them off.

When she get's really old she does not want to hear, " You're in my house, I pay the bills so mom I can treat you like all kinds of ****!" She wouldn't want to hear that. That does not justify mistreatment. Tell her she has a future ahead of her and you're family an supposed to support each other and she may need it from her daughter and her daughter is not going to be around because she wasn't respecting her.

THeCARS1979

hey how old are you hun? that whole thing is crazy

imaginarygirl

I am a adult over the age of 20 that could no longer afford my house so I had to leave it.So I moved in with my parents I am currently unemployed and have little money to rent a house/apartment but would like to if I could believe me. I am being bullied by my mom every day about my weight amongst other issues she is now threatening to put me in a home for treatment with EDs(which I don't even have a problem I eat I just can't gain weight not my fault) she can't legally do that can she would stop being so heartless. she just wants me and my sister out of the house so she can have my divorced brother move in with her. I just had to vent that somewhere.

DeadmanWalking

I am a adult over the age of 20 that could no longer afford my house so I had to leave it.So I moved in with my parents I am currently unemployed and have little money to rent a house/apartment but would like to if I could believe me. I am being bullied by my mom every day about my weight amongst other issues she is now threatening to put me in a home for treatment with EDs(which I don't even have a problem I eat I just can't gain weight not my fault) she can't legally do that can she would stop being so heartless. she just wants me and my sister out of the house so she can have my divorced brother move in with her. I just had to vent that somewhere.

If she keeps threatening to do that, then keep reminding her that she can't legally do that. Don't back down from your mom. If she illegally tries to send you there, then report her to the cops. If you can, try to look into some local shelters. She may kick you out of the house (this is all just a guess, mind you), and I would hate to see you or anyone else without a home to live in.

Srijita52

I agree with Deadman. That's really awful what she's doing though. I'm sorry. Don't let her get to you, stay strong.