meeting scottishpacfan TOMORROW!!

J.Christine.89

I think this is so cool! I don't know either of you at all but I've seen the posts. You'll be just fine... don't be anxious! :)

panicsurvivor

I think this is one of the coolest things I've seen on this site. Too bad it is not a real date, that would be so romantic, (yes I am that much of a sap). You guys will have fun.......just remember if you get nervous you know the other one will be fine with it and understand.:cool:

N0D

Banned
I am far to paranoid of other people to do something like this, I'm afraid of stalkers...even though I doubt anyone would ever want to stalk me. I think I'd stalk people...if I left the house, but I don't, therefore there is no threat of me stalking anyone. :cool: <this is a cool non-stalker

fife_girl

thanks everyone!! :D

to be totally honest im gonna be feeling sick with nerves tomoro when i wake up, BUT il be so happy after and iv actually done it :D

Daz

Make sure your both sober (Haha?) enough to remember you have trains to catch home afterwards, haha!

Stay safe ya'll!

fife_girl

cnt believe il be meeting you in person in a matter of a few hours!! ahh lol, suppose i better get my ass in gear n get ready lol