MBTI Personality test - INFJ's?

Nathália

Your Type is: INFJ

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are: very expressed introvert distinctively expressed intuitive personality slightly expressed feeling personality slightly expressed judging personality

Yea, those are my results.

dyingtolive

i was so fascinated with this before..

2 of the close friends i stayed intouch with from this site were both INFJ's!

Yes it is the most rare. And for me very cool indeed. I kind of wanted to be more like one..

I was an INTP all throughout the years.. But since im procrastinating, i will take the test again after 2 years now... and i'll see :)

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
56 38 38 11

I think ive just become bored of being too T :)

Last edited:

Prestonator

I don't know many people who are INFJ's but then again I don't know many people who know about the MBTI test, my boyfriend introduced it to me. At the height of my SA I was an ISFJ.....but now I am very much an ESFJ.

Extraverted: 1%
Sensing: 62%
Feeling: 75%
Judging: 33%

Boby

Your type is ISTP:
Introverted:22%
Sensing:12%
Thinking:25%
Perceiving:11%
-slightly expressed introvert
-slightly expressed sensing personality
-moderately expressed thinking personality
-slightly expressed perceiving personality
To be honest I didn't liked the quiz ,there were many questions were I wouldn't chose any of the Yes/No option.

shyindian

Banned
Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
56 12 38 67

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

distinctively expressed perceiving personality

How_slow_the_Wind

I always tend to alternate between INFJ and INTJ. Most of the time I get INFJ. Sometimes, I think the questions are too broad and can be almost applied to any personality type.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I always tend to alternate between INFJ and INTJ. Most of the time I get INFJ. Sometimes, I think the questions are too broad and can be almost applied to any personality type.

Yeah, me too. I usually just barely get INFJ, this time I scored INTJ though. The F and J are usually a toss-up depending how I'm feeling/thinking at the time.

Minty

I always test INTJ. But I'm a stereotypical INFP. Spend way too much time daydreaming, which is the best way to combine Fi + Ne.